The Pack+: Twisted

The walls were too white. The floors shined to brightly. Everything was too quiet.

Nooch's lab was terrifying. As it should be, I guess. The man was crazy. But he was still our friend, and we had to save him from himself.

Strange creatures in tubes stared down at us as we walked past. One smashed at the glass, causing Preston to scream and jump into Lachlan's arms.

Probably the best sight of the day.

The eight of us found ourselves in a huge, dark grey room after what seemed like ages. As soon as we stepped in, the door slammed shut behind us. Once again, Preston squealed. "Man up, Purrston." Rob grinned, just attempting to lighten the mood. It didn't work.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, momentarily blinding us. "Welcome!" Nooch materialized in front of us, smiling madly. "Nooch, are you-" "Hey hey hey, no interrupting, Vikky." Mat tsked. Vikk shut up. "Anyway! Welcome to my laboratory once again! When were you here last, two years ago?" Mitch and I nodded. "Well, there have been many improvements and innovations since you've last visited me!"

"Matty, when was the last time you left this place?" I asked. "Jerome dear, I don't leave. I ask Petey to get what I need outside." "Where is he?" Preston spoke up, eyes wide. "What did you do to Brandon?"

Mat's wicked grin spread. "Petey is here." He replied simply. "Where?" Lachlan asked. "Listen..." Mat whispered.

We all stayed silent. "No," Mitch whispered. Then, I heard it too. Banging. Quiet banging on metal. And crying. "Let him go!" Rob cried out. Nooch frowned. "Why? I love him. He loves me. We're happy." His expression looked genuinely hurt, but his eyes. Oh, the look in his eyes. "Brandon isn't happy! You're torturing him!" Kenny finally shouted. "I would never do that." Mat answered calmly.

Choco looked around, trying to figure something out. I didn't know what, but I could see it in his eyes. "All of you, shut up!" Surprisingly, everyone listened, including Mat. All you could hear was the slight banging from Brandon. "He's calling for help." Choco turned, glaring at Mat. "That's morse code, he's calling for help!" Choco was furious. And, let me tell you, it takes a lot to make Choco upset, never mind completely and utterly pissed.

Mat looked amused at the eight of us. "You guys are too good for me," he said with a sigh. "But you're just on time. Brandon was about to... Participate in one of my experiments." Mat turned on his heel, walking over to one of the many panels along the side of the room. Before any of us could do anything, a circular piece dislodged itself from the ceiling, and a huge cylinder came down, hanging in the middle of the room.

Inside, was a crying, broken, weak Brandon.

"No! Let him go!" Choco screamed, attempting to push through us to get to Mat, pure anger on his face. Kenny and I held him back. "Wait," I whispered. He nodded.

Brandon seemed to take notice of all of us, and ran up to the glass, banging and pleading for us to help him. "Look at him!" Vikk cried out. "He's in pain! What have you done!" Mat smirked, tossing a key between his hands. "It's not what I've done. It's what I'm going to do." With that, he turned and put the key into the panel, and twisted it. "Say goodbye to Brandon."

"Petey!" Preston, Choco, and Lachlan yelled simultaneously. "Fuck you." Mitch sneered at Nooch. Mat grinned evilly. "Watch!" He cried, laughing psychotically. "Watch as your best friend is transformed into a monster!" Green lasers shot from the corners of the room, somehow making their way through the glass and hitting Brandon.

He cried out in pain, crumpling to the ground and disappearing from our view. "No, stop! Stop it!" Choco was in tears, screaming and begging for Mat to turn his machines off. "Look!" Mat cackled again, pointing up at Brandon.

Except, it wasn't Brandon anymore.

Where Brandon once stood was now some kind of... Something. I don't know how I would've described it. He'd become a lime green color, with arms that could probably lift a ton and legs that never skipped a single leg day. He had coal black eyes and a black mouth, a red tongue falling out over razor sharp teeth.

"Another beautiful creation!" Mat turned off his machinery and stepped towards us with the same wicked smile. "Beautiful?" Rob snapped. "He loved you, he loved you so much." Choco cried, voice barely above a whisper. "And this? This is what you do to him!?" Mat paused for a moment, glancing at Choco.

"Yes, I guess this is. I love him even more now. My beautiful boy..." "Shut up! Just shut up!" Mitch snapped, looking ready to strangle Mat. "Wha-" "This is not beautiful. This isn't right. In fact, it's quite horrifying, it's evil, it's illegal!" He yelled. Nooch just stared at him. "Say something, you sick bastard."

"This is beauty, Mitch. Look what I've created. A flesh-eating monster! One that could devour all eight of you in one bite!" He paused, looking over at us.

"It is beautiful, in some twisted way. You just have to be twisted enough to see it."

::A/N::
Based off an idea from FinalScripts thanks bae!
Didn't really know how to end that one, so I left it where it was. Much love as always, ~Rosie