LogDotUniverse: Stars

A/N: I'm sorry hopestar524 I could do it ;-; I wrote fluff instead... HOPE it's okay for you...

{Jason's POV}

"Ugh." I groaned and slammed my head on my desk, causing my cup of water to fall to the floor. "For God's sake!" I yelled, not even bothering to pick up the fallen drink. "Jason?" A quiet voice asked from the doorway. "What?" I snapped, nor realizing who it was. "Sorry... I just... Sorry, I'll leave you alone." Tyler's soft voice spoke, and I immediately spun in my chair. "No, Tyler, I'm sorry, I-Uh, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out." I apologized, hoping he didn't take it to hard. "C'mere." He said, gesturing me into the hallway. I shook my head. "No, I can't. I've gotta finish-" "Jason, come on. I'll finish whatever it is for you later." He urged. I sighed, I couldn't turn down his adorable face. "Fine." His face lit up, and I smiled as I got up and stepped into the hall with him.

"Follow me." He smiled, taking my hand and pulling me down stairs and to the front door. "Tyler," I complained, stretching his name out. "What?" He replied, stretching his answer. "What are we doing?" I asked, changing my voice so I sounded like a little kid. "I'm taking you somewhere buddy." He grinned and patted my head. "Where?" I asked, keeping the child's voice. "You know why I'm glad you came to live with me instead of the other way around?" Tyler asked. I shook my head. "Because I still have my secrets." Tyler grinned and pulled me out the door, throwing my sweatshirt to me. "I don't know how long you'll wanna stay, it might get cold." He said, jumping down the front porch steps and pulling me with him.

We walked for a little while before I got kinda nervous. Of course I trusted Tyler, I loved him with all my heart, but still. We were walking in the middle of the woods, it was getting dark, and Tyler didn't seem to have any intention of stopping.

"Okay Jason," Tyler stopped, walked behind me and covered my eyes with his hands. "Tyler, wha-" "Shh, Jason, it's a surprise. Ready?" He asked, I could here a smile on his voice. "I'm trusting you Tyler." I joked. "Not smart, but that's your choice." Tyler answered, and started slightly nudging me forward.

"And... Here." Tyler stopped pushing me and moved his hands off my eyes. "Whoa." I breathed, looming around. A cliff overlooked the ocean, the colors of the sunset-sky reflecting down onto the water below. Everything seemed to have a golden glow, the leaves behind us and the ground below our feet. I turned around to see Tyler again, he was smiling brighter then ever. And yes, even he was golden.

"So... Whatcha think?" He asked, stepped forward so he was next to me. "How did you find this?" I asked in amazement. "Uh... An old friend showed me. Don't know how she found it though." Tyler answered, I could see the sad smile on his lips for a moment before it faded to a smirk at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, just caught you staring at me?" He said, more of a question than an answer. "Sorry." I muttered, looking back to the sunset. "Nah it's good. I can't be a better view than that sunset though." He said. Uh, yeah, you can be. You are.

Tyler and I say by the edge of the cliff and watched the sky until the sun was gone and stars danced overhead. "Check that out!" Tyler pointed to a cluster of stars, and started on about a constellation, but I wasn't really hearing his words. I was just in the moment. The way the stars sparkled in Tyler's eyes. The way the moonlight shined so that I could see Tyler's smile as he talked. The way this moment showed me how perfectly in love I was with him. Tell him.

"And the stars are so beautiful tonight, huh Jason?" Tyler asked, looking over at me. "Yeah. But none of those stars compare to you." I answered, not even caring about what he'd say and just telling him the truth. "Oh yeah, sure. Tell that to all your fangirls, I think they'd agree with me when I said you're much better looking then I am." Tyler replied, which caught me off guard. "What?" I looked over at him confused, but he was just smiling up at the stars. "I said you're much better looking than me. You're much better at everything than me, actually. Sweeter, funnier, smarter, excetra. Compared to me, you're perfect." Tyler finished, leaving me with my mouth wide open. I tried to speak, but no sound came out. "If you didn't take this from what I just said, I love you Jason." Tyler added, still not looking at me. I looked down and noticed his hand beside mine. I took it, and smiled. "I love you too, Tyler."

::A/N::
I wrote this on the beach oops ~Rosie <3