Vikklan: Wildest Dreams

\Vikk's POV/

"Vikk, I don't have much longer here." He whispered after letting me fall from our kiss. "What do we do?" I answered. "Let's get outta here. Even if it's just for a little while. My parents won't notice I'm gone, my plane doesn't leave until morning. I want... I need one more night with you, Vikky." He begged, bright blue eyes sparkling under the glow of the sunset behind him. I couldn't say no to him, though God knows what we'll end up doing. "Let's go." I smiled, and he sighed in relief. "Thank you." He whispered under his breath. "Anything for you, babe." I smirked, and he grinned right back. "So sweet. Anyway, mind if we go watch the sunset? I need to get away from the crowds of the city. And I want one last beautiful memory of this place before I go... You'll perfect it." He said, smirk growing as he saw my blush. "After all these years, Vikky..." He said, and I shook my head with a smile. "Shows Im still falling for you. And won't ever stop." I replied. "Ugh, Vikky, you're being horribly romantic tonight. I love it." He said, sliding his arm around me. "I love you." I said. "Love you more." He answered. "Love you most, Lachy."

He said lets get out of this town, dive out of the city, away from the crowd. I thought heaven can't help me now, nothing lasts forever; but this is gonna take me down.

I followed him through the woods and down a dirt path until we came to a little spot with a gorgeous view of the sunset. "Wow, Lachy, this is beautiful." I commented. "Yeah, I meant to take you here before. Never found the right time I guess. He said, sitting on the edge of the cliff. I joined him, and he slipped his hand in mine. I looked at him, the sun glowing around his perfection. Fluffy golden hair, piercing blue eyes, tall figure. Adorable laugh, hot accent, bright smile. I loved everything about the boy beside me.

He's so tall, and handsome as hell, he so bad but he does it so well. I can see the end as it begins, my one condition is...

"Your parents better not wake up." I muttered under my breath. "Even if they do... It's not like they'll find us." He said. I shrugged. "I don't care if they did... The view is beautiful, I've got you with me, this is perfect." He continued. I sighed contently. This was perfect.

"Lachy?" I asked after a moment of silence. "Yeah, Vikk?" He answered. "Don't forget me. Wherever you end up, remember me. Just never forget us. Right here, in this moment. You and me, staring at the sunset, the clothes we're wearing, the look on my face. I'll remember yours. Never forget us in this moment. And say you'll find me again. I'll get to you some day." I blurted out. "Oh, Vikky," he said, turning my cheek and bringing my lips to his. "I'll never forget you, forget us. I'll see you again... Even if it's fake. I'll see you every time I close my eyes. I love you." He said, smiling that godawful smile that will forever make my heart race. "I love you so much." I said, kissing him again. "I love you too." He answered against my lips.

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe, red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams.

I crawled onto Lachlan's lap and continued to kiss him, pushing him so he was on his back. He pulled me down and closer to him, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, and I felt him smile. He was able to lift me, and stand in with me in his arms without breaking the kiss. He walked with me until my back hit a tree. My legs stayed around his waist as we continued, his hands finding their way through my hair and his tongue finding its way into my mouth. "God... I'm gonna... miss this, Vikk." He mumbled onto my lips. "So... So am I." I answered back. He started pulling at the bottom of my shirt, separating us so he could get it over my head before coming back to my lips. I did the same to him, throwing the shirt over his shoulder. I moved my hands from around his neck to his chest, feeling his abs. "Goddamn, Lachlan." I muttered, and he laughed. "Should take a look at yourself, Vikky." He said before letting out a small moan as I kissed down his neck. "I'll never get over your voice..." I whispered, moving my head up so my teeth grazed his ear. He shivered slightly, and I went back down to his neck.

I said no one has to know what we do, his hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room. And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever; but this is getting good now. He's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well. And when we've had our very last kiss, my last request, it is...

Lachlan and I kissed almost the entirety of the night, unable to stay away from each other because we knew the separation we'd face in a matter of hours. When the sun started to rise again, we began home. We walked in silence, hand in hand, sadness glossing over his bright blue eyes. "Oh, Lachy..." I said as we came to a stop in front of my house. "I love you Vikk. Never forget it." He said, leaning down and kissing me passionately, one last time. "I won't. I love you so much Lachlan. I'll get back to you some day." I assured, tears welling in my eyes. "Don't cry, Vikky, I love you. I'll only be a phone call away if you ever really need me. And of course, Skype everyday, and texting. I'm not really leaving, in a way." He said, cupping my face and using his things to wipe away the few tears that fell. "Y-You won't be here in person... I can't cuddle you, hug you, kiss you...I need you to stay." I said sadly, and he frowned. "We'll find a way to make everything work, Vikky. I promise." He glanced up at the sky, which was progressively getting lighter. "I've gotta go. I love you, Vikk. Forever and always. And I won't forget." He said, smiling weakly as he started walking backwards. "I love you Lachy. Forever and always." I said back, and his smile grew stronger. "I'll see you soon, love." He said, before turning and starting to run towards his house.

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe, red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams.

Lachlan texted me from his plane later that day. "I haven't stopped thinking about last night. The sunset, the kiss... You. I love you. <3" I smiled and told him I'd never forget. Told him I loved him for the billionth time. I really hoped he'd truly remember.

You see me in hindsight, tangled up with you all night, Burning it down. Some day when you leave me I bet these memories follow you around. You see me in hindsight, tangled up with you all night, Burning it down. Some day when you leave me I bet these memories follow you around...

<<Time Skip>>

I was home alone in my new apartment, busy making myself dinner when I heard a knock on my door. I put my half-made sandwich down and going to open the door. I turned the knob and pulled the door open, and I saw the one person who still made my heart flutter. "Lachy!" I cheered, tearing up slightly. "I haven't forgotten." He whispered as he pulled me into a hug. I smiled. "And I'll never forget."

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe, red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams.

::A/N::
Honestly thought this was cute AF so... Yeah. I went to a Taylor Swift concert, listened to her perform this, and I kid you not, pulled out my phone, opened my notes as wrote "Vikklan- Wildest Dreams." So I could write it later on. Not even joking. So I hope you all enjoyed, much love, see you later Rosebuds! ~Rosie <3

Wildest Dreams, by Taylor Swift