Smile Pretty (PT2//V&L)

Lachlan hadn't stopped talking for the past half hour.

Vik listened, sometimes offering a few words, but mainly focusing on his own breakfast and the coffee he had to make for Preston. Rob was running late, and Preston had a big day today, so why not help a brother out?

The blond model paced, grand hand gestures flying and voice rising and falling with emotions as he went.

His photographer only half listened.

When Vik turned from the toaster to give his model boyfriend his breakfast, he noticed the mocha he'd made for the Canadian designer to take to his Texan best friend (Best friends my ass, Vik thought) was gone. In it's place was a single, red-wrapped Hershey kiss - both Rob and Preston's favorite candy.

He laughed, dropping the English muffin on the table for Lachlan to eat when he finally shut the fuck up, and took the Hershey into his his pocket for later.

To Vik's misfortune, the breakfast didn't stop Lachlan from his rant. He just bit into it and talked with his mouth full instead. Vik didn't really know what he was on about anymore, hearing something about Mitch and Petey, Teen Vogue and Europe.

"Alright, I've had enough. Eat your food and then hurry up, we've got to get to the beach for your shoot today." Vik groaned, after it had been forty-five straight minutes of Lachlan's voice. He did love it, but not like this.

The blond's cheeks flushed a light pink, swallowing the last bite of his muffin. "Sorry, V... I guess I did get a little carried away."

"Just a little." Vik teased, chuckling. "But don't worry. Are you ready to go, babe? All my cameras are in the back seat and you have your bathing suit on under the joggers, right?" The older ran through his mental checklist.

Lachlan leaned forward and pressed his lips to the shorter's, smiling slightly. "Don't stress about it, Vik. Everything is gonna go fine. Yes, everything's ready, and they'll be waiting on us." Lachy's words were gentle and calm, knowing exactly how to ease the tense individual he called his boyfriend.

Vik nodded, letting the taller take his hand and lead him down to their car. Lachlan loved driving for a reason unknowing to Vik, so he let him, instead reaching into the back once they'd started off and grabbing one of his smaller cameras. He leant the lens out the window, taking pictures of the lovely L.A. scenery.

Lachlan really didn't care if he drove or not, despite what his lover thought. He just knew Vik loved to put his camera into action, and despite Vik's claims, have something that wasn't Lachlan on the camera roll.

The couple pulled up to the beach, Vik beaming as he jumped from the model's hella nice car to get the rest of his equipment. Lachlan didn't do anything except flip his shades down and lean back, waiting for Vik. He was strange with his habits; he had to carry his cameras in a certain way and have certain equipment on each arm... the blonde didn't really understand it. No one else did, either.

When the young British boy was set and ready to go, the two made their way down to the coastline. There, they walked to the area the company he was modeling for had sectioned off for the couple.

Another guy stood there, a representative of the company. He introduced himself as Tobi, then told the more famous duo to just do their work. He was only there to make sure the shoot got done in time and Vik had the right contact information.