LogDotUniverse: Talking To The Moon

A/N: this might be a little confusing so italics is song lyrics, and normal is Tyler talking. Also, it switches to third person at the end.

I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away

"I miss you Jason."

I want you back... I want you back.

"It's been hard, but I think I can survive until you come home. Please come home soon."

My neighbors think I'm crazy, but they don't understand.

"It's kinda funny by the way... The people next door think I'm insane. A guy in his twenties, sitting out on his roof every night, talking to the moon. I don't think they know you're up there."

You're all I have... You're all I have.

"You need to come home soon. I can't take talking to you like this, or through the computer screen much longer."

At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself talking to the moon.

"God, I love you Jason."

Trying to get to you, in hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too.

"I wonder if you heard me sometimes. Like what if? I wish I could hear you talking back."

Or am I a fool, who sits alone talking to the moon?

"I think by now, the entire towns heard of me. The boy who talks the the sky every night."

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town. They say I've gone mad, yeah I've gone mad.

"They don't understand. I miss you Jason."

But they don't know what I know. 'Cause when the sun goes down, someone's talking back, yeah you're talking back.

"I really wish you were here with me. But you told me you were only a few months away over Skype yesterday, so thats awesome right?"

Do you ever here me calling? 'Cause every night I'm talking to the moon, still trying to get to you.

"Only one more month Branson. I can do this. I can."

I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away...

"I love you Jason."

------------

Tyler spent every night on his roof, staring at the moon and stars, wishing for his boyfriend to come home. Jason spent every night staring back at Earth, telling Tyler he'd be home soon. Of course, because Tyler was home and Jason was on the moon they couldn't hear each other, not without a screen between them.

Jason came home one night, to his and Tyler's shared home. After so long of not being home, walking up the front steps felt amazing. Jason dropped all his stuff by the door and started searching for Tyler. He went straight to their bedroom, but Tyler wasn't there. Jason noticed the window open, and went over to it. "I love you Jason. You're coming him soon, I'll be here." A voice said, and Jason smiled. He climbed out the window and onto the roof. "I love you too Tyler." Jason said, watching with a smile as the boy in front of him turned around with a shocked expression. "J-Jason!?" Tyler jumped up and wrapped his arms tight around Jason, who immediately did the same thing back. "I-I missed you, J-Jason." Tyler said. He was crying now, tears of joy spilling from his eyes. "I missed you too, Tyler. I love you so much." Jason replied, lifting Tyler's chin and bringing him into a sweet kiss. Tyler pulled away and smiled. "I love you too."

::A/N::
It's short but I thought it was cute. The second I heard this song, my mind immediately went "OMG JASON AND TYLER! JASON'S ACTUALLY ON THE MOON!" Yeah. My mind process. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed and much love Rosebuds! ~Rosie <3