Merome: I Wish You Would

A/N: Lyrics in Italics again, normal is whoever's POV. Also the lyrics attached are in Spanish idk why XD

|Jerome's POV|

It's two A.M., in your car, windows down, pass my street, the memories start.

Another sleepless night, I decided to go for a drive. I haven't had a good night's sleep in ages, not without him next to me. Of course, I ended up driving past his street. Guess I wasn't mindlessly driving, because he's all I'm thinking about.

•>Flashback<•

"You coming to bed, babe?" He called. "Yeah, one sec!" I yelled back, closing down my editing program and jumping from my chair. I walked into our shared bedroom, seeing him curled up under the covers, back to me. I slipped my shirt over my head and changed into pajama bottoms, and then slid into the bed next to him. He jumped, clearly he didn't notice I was here. "Just me, biggums." I whispered in his ear, and he turned around with a smile on his face. He quickly kissed my lips. "Goodnight, I love you." He whispered, snuggling up to me and resting his head on my chest. "Night Biggums. I love you too." I answered, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close. I could've stayed like that forever.

•>Flashback over<•

You say it's in the past, you drive straight ahead, you thinking that I hate you now cause you still don't know what I never said.

"No. It's over. He'd never want me back. I wish..." I told myself, shaking out of my daydream and turning around so I could get back to my new apartment. The one I had to move into because I couldn't live with him anymore. The one that even though it was lonely, the entire place still managed to remind me of him.

Switch: Mitch's POV

I wish you would come back, wish I never hung up the phone like I did, I wish you would know that ill never forget you as long as I live, I wish you were right here, right now, it's all good, I wish you would.

For God's sake, I couldn't sleep if I wanted to. And I really want too, I slept in what feels months. It's only been about two weeks, but still. It was two A.M., and here I was sitting in my room on my laptop, trying to figure out something to do to distract me from my sleepless-ness. I saw headlight flash though my windows. Who'd be driving around my street at two in the morning? I thought, glancing towards the window. Maybe it's Jer-No.

It's two A.M., in my room, headlights flash the windowpane I think of you.

Goddamn it, he wouldn't get out of my head. I needed him back, but he probably hated me. I mean, if I was him, I would hate me too.

Everything we went through together, and it was only to be broken by a few angry words. I needed him now more then ever, but I'm sure he was going just fine without me.

We're a crooked love, in a straight line down, makes you wanna run and hide but it makes you turn right back around.

Deciding against trying to sleep for the third time tonight, I ended up going for a walk. There was a park about ten minutes from my house, so that's where I went.

Maybe I should've thought about where I was going. This park was where he first asked me out. This park was where we had our first kiss. This park was ours. I felt tears pick the corners of my eyes as I sat down on a swing. I put my head in my hands and thought about everything; and by everything, I meant him. I didn't realize I was crying until I heard a voice.

I wish you would come back, wish I never hung up the phone like I did, I wish you would know that ill never forget you as long as I live, I wish you were right here, right now, it's all good, I wish you would.

"Mitch?" I slowly lifted my head, heart skipping a beat. "J-Jerome?" He smiled. "Biggums, what are you doing out here? It's like, two in the morning." He said, wiping away tears off my cheeks. "I could ask you the same." I replied. "I... I just couldn't sleep, I guess. Haven't slept in a while, honestly." He answered, rubbing the back of his neck. "M-Me either." Jerome moved and sat down on the swing beside me.

"I... I, uh, haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?" Jerome asked. "Not my greatest. You?" A part of me hoped he was doing terribly without me. So I could tell him I still loved him. But I knew my words were still fresh in his mind. They were in mine.

I wish we could go back, and remember what we were fighting for. I wish you would know that I miss you too much to be mad anymore. I wish you were right here, right now, it's all good, I wish you would.

"I've been better, Mitchy." He answered, and I sighed. "C'mon man, don't start this again." I said with a small smile. "What's wrong, Mitchy?" He said with a grin. "Jerome, I swear... Call me that again and I'll kill you." I threatened. Jerome laughed, making me smile. It felt good to really smile again. It felt good to hear that gorgeous laugh.

You always knew how to push my buttons, you give me everything and nothing, this mad mad love makes you come rushing, stand back where you stood, I wish you would, I wish you would...

"Mitch... C-Can I be honest with you?" Jerome asked. "Of course you can." I answered. "I-Uh... I've missed you." He said softly, looking down at his feet. I was definitely taken back. He actually missed me. He... Does he still love me? I went for it. I lifted his chin with my first two fingers so I could see those beautiful cocoa eyes. Then I gently put my lips on his.

Two A.M., here we are. See your face, hear my voice, in the dark. We were a crooked love, in a straight line down, makes you wanna run and hide but it made us turn right back around.

"I've missed you too." I whispered as we separated. "Mitch, I... I'm sorry for everything. That fight was all my fault, I'd i hadn't just-" "Jerome, no, this was me. I over reacted, I said awful things, I'm sorry. I love you, I didn't mean any of it." I said, hugging him tight. "I love you too." He whispered into my hair.

I wish you would come back, wish I never hung up the phone like I did, I wish you would know that ill never forget you as long as I live, I wish you were right here, right now, it's all good, I wish you would.

"Jerome?" I asked, looking up at him. "Yeah Biggums?" "Can we go home? I'm tired." I said with a yawn and a small smile. "Yeah... I think I'll actually be able to sleep tonight." He answered. "Good," I said. "Me too."

::A/N::
This sucked at the end but I liked it overall. \•_•/ ALSO SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT I LOVE HER AND DURING THE CONCERT I GOT SO MANY IDEAS XD. Anyway hope you all enjoyed, much love and see you Doods later! ~Rosie <3

I Wish You Would, by Taylor Swift