you can't stop kissing her (requested)

The hint of sadness in your girlfriend's eyes as she walked through the door quickly caught your eye.

"Oh, Mina," you mumbled and got up to go over and bring her into your arms.

She wrapped hers tightly around you, immediately feeling the weight on her shoulders disappear as she melted into the indescribable comfort of your embrace.

"Are you okay?"

She only nodded and let you take her hand to lead her up the stairs to your shared room. She was still feeling down. You could see it from the way her shoulders were slumped and the way she dragged her feet.

She climbed into bed and let out a sigh of relief  when her back hit the mattress. Her eyes closed, only opening when you softly pecked her lips.

"You're sure you're okay?"

"Just a little down." She said and much to your relief, when you trailed your fingers along her sides and kissed the corners of your lips, she smiled a little.

"That's better." You mumbled with a sweet smile, heart fluttering upon seeing her happy. You kissed below her lips and right beside them before you began to kiss her lips repeatedly.

She was smiling against your lips, savoring every kiss you gave her and relishing in the feeling of your lips moving so lovingly against her own.

Her chest was filled with butterflies, her sadness long gone now as you kissed her and refused to pull away.

She pulled back to catch her breath, only for you to chase her lips once more. Your kisses turned into cute little pecks which you began to trail across her face then back to her lips as she giggled and felt a rush of immense happiness.

"You look happier now."

"I feel much happier." She smiled and then leaned in to kiss your cheek. "How can I stay sad when I've got the cure for all my bad days?" She asked as she caressed your cheek lovingly.

"I love you."

"I love you so much. Don't know what I'd ever do without you." She replied before you brought her in for another kiss and she melted right into you and your lovely kisses.