small bump (requested)

"It's time to get up, my love," Mina spoke softly in your ear before kissing both of your cheeks.

All that fell from your lips was a hum as if you were just trying to acknowledge what she said and let her know you'd heard her.

You didn't open your eyes. You just continued to lay still and quiet.

"Come on, baby. I promised you breakfast for three at your favorite spot."

You couldn't hold back the smile tugging at your lips and Mina couldn't help but smile along with you when she saw it.

"Okay, I'm up."

"Feel like taking a shower before we go? I want one and figured you'd like to join me."

You nodded happily and she took your hand to help you sit up.

"Why don't you grab our clothes and I'll start the water?" She asked and you smiled before kissing her cheek.

She giggled and got out of bed before going into the bathroom as you went to the closet.

You walked into the bathroom a moment later with a pair of her sweats and one of her sweaters for her while you had a pair of your sweats and one of her hoodies.

You put the clothes on the counter and your heart fluttered as she came up behind you.

She put her arms around you and kissed your neck as she slipped her fingers under your shirt and slowly pulled it over your head.

She turned you around to help you out of your pajama bottoms but froze with a gasp when you faced her.

"Mina? What is it?" You asked as you noticed how quiet and how in awe she seemed to be.

"You have a bump..." she whispered as she took her eyes off of it to look up at you.

You could see the stars in them as she looked at you.

"It's so small but I can see it, y/n! It's so precious."

She looked back down at it and your eyes followed. You saw it too and just as she was, you became completely mesmerized by it.

It's all felt so surreal.

From the way you've watched the once skittle-sized human become bigger through the little app on Mina's phone that told you how big your baby was every week to the sound of their heartbeat at your scan.

And now, it feels so real as you stare at your tiny bump together, knowing the little human you've been hoping for was actually growing in there.

Mina got down on her knees so she could put her forehead against it.

"Hey, little skittle." She giggled. "You're going to be so cute. I already know it. I love you so much."

You just smiled along, watching as she marveled at your tiny bump.

But a moment later, you remembered, suddenly, that the shower was still running.

"Mina?"

She looked up at you with big eyes and a bright smile.

"If we don't get in soon, we'll be taking a cold shower."

She laughed as she nodded her head.

She stood up and took your hand to help you into the shower. She got in after you and pulled you close, her hand staying on your stomach.

"You've always taken my breath away, y/n. You've always been the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. But, if possible, you look even more beautiful with this little bump."

"Won't be so little soon." You joked and she kissed your forehead lovingly.

"You'll still take my breath away."

You put your cheek on her shoulder and smiled against her soft, bare skin as she rubbed your stomach.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you both so, so much."