all night (requested)

"I'll be right back," Mina promised as she gave you a quick kiss on your cheek before she left the practice room momentarily.

You sat on the floor, watching as the girls either goofed around with each other or sat on the floor with their gazes on their phones, taking a few minutes to check up on fans and see what they were up to during this little break they have.

"So, Y/N, Mina says she's been teaching you how to dance lately! How's that coming along?" Tzuyu asked as she took a few sips of cold water.

"Oh, it's been good! She knows how much I love the choreography for different group songs and she's so patient and loving. She's a great teacher."

"Have you fully perfected any yet?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, but nothing that she's taught me."

"Really? What is it?" Sana excitedly asked you.

"Can you show us? We've been wanting to work on more dances lately during our breaks, choreography that isn't from the group." Momo said as she put her phone away.

"Oh, uh," You chuckled nervously. "I don't know if this is something you'd want to learn."

"Why? Is it something like WAP?" Chaeyoung asked, making the girls all shake their heads with laughter.

"Not exactly. It is from TikTok though."

"Well, now we're curious. So you have to show us!" Jeongyeon said before she walked to you and took your hand, pulling you up off of the practice room floor.

You only came by to check up on Mina and bring her some lunch.

You didn't think you'd be doing a TikTok trend in front of your friends.

But they were curious and if you made excuses or refused to show them altogether, they'd surely pester you until you showed them, no matter how long that would be.

So you gave in and hooked your phone up to the speakers.

All night by Juice WRLD and BTS started to play and you skipped to the part of the song where the trend came in, the part that you knew best.

You felt a little nervous to do this in front of your friends especially since you haven't even shown Mina this but it's always such a fun dance to do, so you took a deep breath and began to dance along to it.

The routine was fairly easy... at the start.

The first couple of seconds were spent just doing a few simple moves that the girls felt eager to learn from you, if you would teach them.

However, it got a little sexy as the seconds went by.

And just as it did, Mina entered the practice room once again.

She watched from across the room, gazing into the mirrors as you laid on your stomach and started to... twerk?

It was a shock to see - for all of the girls.

However, despite the shock, they were all mesmerized by you.

They weren't trying to look away, but if they were, there'd be no way they'd be able to take their eyes off of you.

It was... sexy.

After, you laid on your back and lifted your hips a bit, and then stretched your right leg straight up.

And something about made Mina's heart pound.

So entranced that she bit her lip so hard that she was surprised it didn't bleed.

"Whoa, Y/N," Jihyo said as she bit her lip. "Damn, girl. That was amazing."

"You're so good at that! Great job!" Dahyun said as she applauded you with a big grin on your face.

"Can you teach us how to do that?" Chaeyoung excitedly asked aloud, making Mina raise her eyebrows as she watched on from across the room in silence.

You laughed and became quite flustered.

Before you could say anything in response, Mina spoke up.

"What is it with you and TikTok trends, baby?" She teased as she walked to you.

"They're fun!" You grinned as she pulled you into her arms, hugging you from behind as she kissed your cheek.

"And sexy," Sana said.

But when Mina glared at her and held you protectively in her arms, she started to stammer as her brown eyes widened.

"I, uh, the dance!" She quickly said. "Not Y/N. I mean, she does look sexy when she does that but-"

Momo smacked her arm with a  giggle.

"I'll shut up," Sana said.

"We want to learn that one!" Nayeon excitedly said.

"Then download TikTok or YouTube and search it up and then learn it that way." Mina pouted as she kissed your neck. "Y/N's not showing any of you how to do that... at least not until she shows me."

"Ooh," Tzuyu giggled as she playfully teased.

"You're sexy, baby," Mina whispered in your ear. "I like it when you do TikTok trends but show them to me first, okay?"

"You want a private show? And a private lesson on how to do it?" You wondered and watched as she shrugged her shoulders.

"You could say that, baby girl." She smirked. "I love you lots."

"I love you too." You smiled before sharing a few sweet kisses. "I'm going to go and sit over there and watch you for a bit."

She nodded and watched as you walked across the room to where you and Mina had been sitting before all of this started.

But she noticed that she wasn't the only one that was watching you.

The girls were too.

They were smirking and biting their lips as you sat down and picked up your phone.

"She's mine, girls!" Mina said, feeling a bit protective of you now.

Everyone looked at her, you included.

And when your eyes met Mina's once more, she just smirked and said, "All mine."

You blew her a kiss before putting your phone down, ready to focus on watching your girl practice for a while longer.