pranking her that you shaved her eyebrows too thin (requested)

"Baby? Can you do me a favor?" Mina asked as she entered the bedroom again.

"Sure, baby." You said, setting your book down. "What can I help you with?"

"Well, we start filming the new video tomorrow and I need to look the best I can. My eyebrows are getting a little long, can you help me shave them?"

"Sure." You said with a little smile as you got off the bed.

You went into the bathroom and had her sit on the edge of the bathtub.

"Okay, don't move. I see them, let me get them."

She nodded her head and closed her eyes as she felt you shave a couple of the hairs off of her brows, just the ones that were noticeably different from the others.

Everything was going well.

But you were feeling a little sneaky tonight and decided to play a little prank on your girl.

As you finished her left eyebrow, you moved onto her right and then pulled away a moment later to admire your work.

Only... something looked different.

They looked a little thin.

"Uh-oh." You said with eyes full of fear. "That's not good."

"Uh-oh? What uh-oh? What's not good!?" She asked as she opened her eyes, as wide as can be. "Did something happen?"

"I thought they were fine but now that I'm looking at them, they seem a little thin."

"Thin? No, this can't happen! I have to start filming tomorrow!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to! It was just an accident. I guess I took more hairs off than I thought."

"Oh, god!" She said. "The makeup artists are going to have their hands full. Oh, god, just wait till the girls see. They'll definitely tease me for this." She said, shaking her head.

Even though they're teasing would be all in good fun, Mina was still dreading it.

"I thought you do this too. That's why I trusted you to do mine."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess up. I guess I just got caught up in how pretty you are."

"Flattery will get you... everywhere, babe." She joked with a little smile. "Okay, let's see the damage. Maybe it's not that bad and the makeup artists can fix it."

"I don't know about that, Mina. Take a look for yourself."

She let out a heavy sigh as she braced herself for the worst.

She got up and went to the mirror, only to frown as she stared at her reflection.

She brushed her fingers over her brows before looking at you in confusion.

"They're not too thin. They're perfectly fine, baby."

"Gotcha!"

She shook her head as you burst into laughter.

"You're pranking me again, aren't you?"

"Yeah and I got you good, didn't I?"

"Fine, yes, you did." She spoke, making you laugh harder. "You scared me. I'm so going to get you back for this somehow."

"Sure you will." You said, looping your arms around her neck.

"You're lucky I love you so much." She said as she put her arms around you.

"That's true, I'm very lucky." You smiled before kissing her lips. "For the record, you look gorgeous and you will do so great filming tomorrow."

"Thanks, darling." She said with a bright smile.

She held you tightly, relieved that everything was fine after all.

But she'd definitely get you back for the heart attack that you nearly caused her to have.

She would so get her revenge.