so close - part two

You slammed your front door behind you and sat on the sofa. You buried your face in your hands, trying to catch your breath as you replayed everything in your mind.

Was your almost kiss really nothing? Because, to you, it meant everything.

You suddenly heard a knock at the door. You lifted your head from your hands and slowly got up to answer.

You knew who it was before you even opened the door. It didn't surprise you to find Mina standing there, but it did surprise you to find her looking extremely worried.

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing?"

"No. You're more important to me, y/n. Can I come in?"

You nodded and walked back to the sofa and she joined you after closing the door.

"I made a mistake."

You quickly turned to her, wondering if she suddenly felt different.

She noticed the fear in your eyes and quickly put her hand on yours.

"No, not that!" She quickly said. "I meant answering Chaeyoung the way I did. I swear, I was so excited to kiss you. But they walked in and I said nothing was happening because they would've encouraged us to kiss right then and there and our first kiss isn't meant to be that way. It's meant to be intimate and special."

She saw you relaxing over her words. You went to speak but she didn't even let you get the words out before she gave into the overwhelming need to kiss you.

She pushed her lips onto yours, moving them slowly at first. But you quickly melted against her sweet lips and deepened it.

She's waited so long for this. She needed to hold you. So she pulled you as close as she could and moved her lips passionately against yours as you relished in the taste of her lips.

She pulled away so you could both take a minute to catch your breath.

"Wow." You mumbled as you put your forehead on hers. "That's the best kiss I've ever had."

"Same here, cutie." She giggled and tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

She pressed her lips onto yours again when you leaned in once more. You started to melt instantly, placing your hands on her hips.

But you suddenly pulled away when it dawned on you.

"Wait! You have to get back to practice!"

"In a few minutes." She said as she brushed the tip of her nose against yours. "I'm not done yet." She said as she pulled you in for another kiss, biting at your lower lip to drive you wild.

She succeeded, causing a soft sigh to fall from your lips.

"I love you." You whispered against her lips.

"I love you more." She whispered into the kiss and pulled you closer.