she gets hate for coming out (requested)

Tears stung Mina's eyes as she scrolled through the comments on her most recent Instagram post.

Her heart was sunken deep in her chest, aching painfully as she saw the hurtful words and remarks from people that once support her but have now turned their backs on her.

You watched from the doorway, your own phone in your hand with Twitter open.

The comments there were quite negative too, coming from people who are too close-minded and too hateful to accept your girl for who she is.

Mina thought she was ready.

She's hidden her true self from the world for so long and your relationship was growing quite serious, to the point where you're now talking about spending forever and starting a family together.

And she wanted to tell the world that she likes girls and that she's in love with you.

It was a huge step to take but Mina was anxiously looking forward to it and did an interview with a huge magazine, where she confessed her truth and openly came out to the world while also revealing your relationship.

People weren't so upset about her being in a relationship with you but rather that she wasn't straight, especially those in Korea.

The words were harsh and hard to swallow and Mina's heart was aching terribly.

And it made yours ache to see her hurting.

Slipping your phone into your back pocket, you made your way over to the bed and sat down beside her.

She looked at you with teary eyes before you opened your arms and she wordlessly crawled into them.

She threw her arms around you and buried her face in your neck, sobbing as her emotions overwhelmed her.

"I'm so sorry, baby." You said as she sniffled.

"I knew not everyone would be supportive or understanding, but it hurts to see so many of my fans turn their back on me because of who I am. They hate me."

"Mina, your fans do not hate you. Those people are not your fans, they never were."

She cried against your neck as you continued to hold her, gently brushing your hand across her back.

"Though it's hard to see over all of the hate, they're out there. They're still there supporting you and loving you, as they always do. Your fans adore you, Mina. They adore you for who you are, everything you are."

"Really?" She sniffled as she pulled away to look into your eyes.

"You have a lot of people supporting you, baby, even though it may not seem like it. Those people are hateful and cruel. They just don't understand, they refuse to open their minds and their hearts and see that love is love. That's not your problem or our problem, it's theirs. They're the ones missing out if they can't accept you for you."

She smiled a little as you cupped her cheek in your palm.

"My love, I know it's hard, but I promise you that those people don't matter. Right now, it's a lot for some people to take in. But eventually, they'll come around."

"What if they don't? What if they always hate me?"

"Then that's their loss. Not yours." You said softly. "You still have so many ONCE's out there loving you and sending you so much support. They're posting nonstop and sending you so much love. They exist, it's just hard to hear them over all this noise."

She nodded her head before asking,

"Can I  see some of their posts?"

"Sure. I saved them across Twitter and Instagram, I'll show them to you in a few. For now, just try and breathe."

She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath before she opened her eyes to look at you as she exhaled.

"There are always going to be hateful people out there. Sadly, they're everywhere. Not everyone is going to be accepting of who you are. Butt hat doesn't mean you should change or hide that. You're perfect just as you are and a lot of people think that."

"I just didn't think the reaction would be like this." She sighed.

"I know. I didn't either. But it'll die down eventually. You're still more adored than you'll ever know."

She smiled a little again, warming your heart.

"Love is love. It doesn't matter who it's with. Everyone deserves to be loved and to get to fall in love with somebody, no matter what."

"I'm in love with you." She said as she held your hand. "I didn't want to hide that anymore."

"And you shouldn't have to. No one should." You said and watched her nod her head. "It's okay to be different and to be who you are. Eventually, people will drop this. People will move on and you will be okay. The positivity from your fans will soon drown out the bitterness from others. I promise you, it's not all bad."

"Thank you." She said before laying her cheek on your shoulder. "It was worth it. I know, someday soon, it'll all be worth it. I'd rather be hated on for being me than have to hide who I am and who I want to spend my life with."

You smiled proudly as you held her tightly.

You knew that soon, the hate would die down.

But until it does, you're more than happy to remind Mina of how loved and how amazing she is.

And you know that you're not the only one.

There are many others out there sending her lots of love and support as they attempt to drown out the hate.

Sooner or later, they'd succeed.

For now, though, your girl needs a lot of love and you know that's just what she'll get from the ones that truly matter.