7 rings (requested)

You stood backstage, peeking behind the curtain as Mina stepped on stage.

The intro to 7 Rings began to play and the lights went up, making the fans scream as they saw Mina in her pink outfit.

The girls stood around you, joining in on watching Mina as she performed her solo stage.

It was extra exciting because you haven't seen her solo stage yet, despite attending rehearsals for the show.

You tried to get a glimpse of it when she was rehearsing but she wanted to keep it secret and didn't let you see it.

She wanted it to be a surprise.

You didn't understand why... until now.

"My wrist, stop watching, my neck is flossy. Make big deposits, my gloss is poppin." She sang, sexily moving her hips a little as she did so. "You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it."

You were already in awe of her.

From her beautiful voice to the way she captivates the crowd to the way she dances - you were mesmerized.

But you hadn't seen anything yet.

"Yeah, my receipts be looking like phone numbers, if it ain't money, then wrong number. Black card is my business card, the way it be settin' the tone for me."

And as she went onto the next line, she did something you didn't expect.

She twerked.

"I don't mean to brag but I be like put it in the bag, yeah. When you see them racks they stacked up like my ass, yeah." She sang as she twerked, making your eyes go wide.

And the girls giggled as you grew flustered.

Your cheeks turned red and you sank your teeth into your lip, watching her closely.

The fans were screaming at the top of their lungs for her.

They were just as shocked as you and the girls were but just like you, they were obsessed with this side of Mina.

You almost wished that you could rewind the last moment or two so you could see it again.

You knew it was bound to be uploaded on youtube for the rest of the world to see but nothing compared to witnessing her doing that with your own eyes up close like you'd just gotten to see.

"I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it." She sang before the song came to an end.

Blowing a kiss to the fans in the crowd, as the lights went down she hurried backstage to you.

She handed her mic over and came to your side.

"What did you think, baby? Did you like it?" She asked as she put her arms around your neck.

"Uh," You said, at a complete loss for words.

"She loved it, Mina," Momo teased. "She was biting her lip and watching you the whole time."

"Yeah?" Mina teased. "You loved it, baby?"

"It was good, yeah."

"Good? That's it, baby girl?" She asked as she poked your sides.

"Okay, fine, it was sexy." You said, still flustered.

Your face was as red as a tomato and Mina couldn't help but laugh.

"I loved it. It was hot. Especially the twerking." You said as you sank your teeth into your lip once more.

"Yeah?" She asked with a grin before leaning to kiss you. "You liked that part a lot, hm?" She teased.

"You had the whole crowd going crazy." You said. "Everyone loved that part."

She could tell that you were a little jealous about that, so she just chuckled and held you closer.

"Yeah well all I thought about the whole time was you, my girl, and what you were thinking of the performance. So I'm glad you enjoyed it. It means a lot to me, baby." She said as she kissed you again.

She put her lips on your neck and began kissing your soft skin as you continued to think about that performance.

One thing was for sure - it was one that no one would ever forget, especially n.