you ignore her (requested)

"Yes, I finally beat it!" Mina excitedly said as the screen flashed with the words 'you won'.

She threw her head back in relief and smiled proudly as she's spent the last few hours working hard on trying to beat this game.

She looked around for you, wondering where you might be.

When she first started playing, you were by her side but you're not anymore.

"Y/N?" She called out as she set her controller down and got up to go look for you. "Darling?"

She made her way up the stairs and saw you laying in bed and she couldn't help but smile to herself over how adorable you looked laying in one of her shirts.

"There you are, sweet girl. I was looking for you." She said as she laid down beside you.

You didn't say anything to her.

You just stared at the tv as you flipped through the channels.

"Baby? Is everything okay?"

Again, you stayed silent.

"Y/N? Are you ignoring me?" She asked as she poked your side. "Y/N, talk to me." She whined.

You didn't say anything to her.

You just scooted away from her, creating a little distance between you.

"Baby, stop ignoring me. Talk to me." She whined as she put her arms around you to cling to you tight.

You just stayed quiet, leaving Mina sad and frustrated.

"Baby girl, is it because I was playing that game for so long? Is someone just needy for my attention and missing me?"

You shrugged your shoulders and Mina chuckled.

It wasn't much but it was a start.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know I spent a while playing but I just got really into it."

It was quiet for another moment before you finally spoke.

"Four hours, Mina. You spent four hours playing your game. It's the first day off we r had together in forever and you spend four hours gaming."

"I'm sorry, baby." She said as she set her cheek on your shoulder. "I didn't mean to get so into it and spend so long playing. Please forgive me?"

She pouted at you and you sighed as you rolled your eyes; both of you knowing that was bound to make you cave.

"I love you and didn't mean to ignore you so much. Please don't be mad at me."

"Fine, because you're so darn cute." You said as you booped her nose, making her giggle.

"I'll make it up to you. I'm all yours for the rest of the day. We'll watch movies, cuddle, and eat some food. We'll have a nice night in, you and me."

"Okay. I'd like that." You said and she kissed your lips softly. "I love you too, by the way."

"I know you do, darling." She said before putting her arms around you for a hug. "I love you so much."

You just smiled to yourself, happy that she was all yours for the rest of the evening.