she gets mad at you for waking her when you're sick (requested)

You wiped your lips as you exited the bathroom and made your way back to bed.

You just finished brushing your teeth after spending a few long minutes throwing up.

You managed to not wake up Mina which is what you originally wanted.

However, now, with how sick you are and how miserable you feel, you want nothing more than for her to wake up and comfort you.

You climbed back under the covers with the hope that you were done vomiting for the time being.

Mina was sleeping beside you, her back rising and falling steadily as she sleeps soundly.

You didn't want to disturb her sleep as she's been busy lately and is lacking sleep severely.

But, again, you're in desperate need of some comfort from your girl.

So, slowly, you scooted closer to her before laying your hand on her back which faced you.

"Mina? Mina, wake up." You said.

She groaned as she rolled onto her back.

"Mina? Please, wake up."

She opened her eyes and looked at the time before shaking her head.

"Y/N, it is three-thirty in the morning."

"I know but-"

"I'm exhausted. I was sleeping so peacefully until you woke me up."

"I'm sorry."

You could tell she was getting frustrated with you.

You had disturbed her sleep, something she rarely gets these days, and she wasn't happy about it.

"Why can't you just let me sleep!?"

You hung your head as she raised her voice slightly.

"I'm so exhausted. Don't bother me anymore. I need sleep." She grumbled before laying her head back on the pillow and closing her eyes again.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I didn't mean to bother you but I'm sick."

"Sick?" She asked as she lifted her head again. "You're sick?"

"Yeah. Not that you care but I've been puking. I feel terrible. That's why I woke you up. I needed some comfort from my girl. But clearly, you only care about your sleep."

She sighed as you laid down and turned onto your side, facing away from her.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I didn't mean to get mad at you, baby. I'm just really tired."

"Go back to sleep then, Mina."

"No. Not now that I know you're sick. I'm concerned."

You turned over to face her and closed your eyes as she laid her hand gently on your forehead.

"You're burning up."

"I feel awful." You said.

"I can tell, baby. Hang on, let me get you some medicine to help with your fever."

She got out of bed and got the medicine before returning a moment later.

"Here, take this, darling."

You grabbed your water from the nightstand and swallowed the pills before laying back down.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "I didn't mean to get so mad at you."

"I don't ever want to disturb your sleep, Mina. I just needed you."

"I know, baby. I'm here for you." She said as she scooted closer to you. "Close your eyes, try to sleep."

You did as she said.

"Do you feel nauseous?"

You nodded.

"I'm sorry, my love. Hopefully, you'll feel better soon."

"Just so you know, I'm still mad at you for getting mad at me for nothing. I'm just too tired and sick to show it."

She giggled before kissing your forehead.

"I understand. I'll make it up to you when you're better. For now, just rest and focus on getting better."

You started to fall asleep as she curled up to you and pulled you close.

"I'm sorry again. I love you so much."

"Love you too." You mumbled before falling asleep in her arms, hoping to wake up feeling better.