first day as girlfriends (requested)

Dropping the remote onto the mattress next to you, you reached for your phone as you heard it start to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, pretty girl." Mina greeted and a smile tugged at your lips as soon as you heard her soft voice and the sweet name fall from her lips. "Are you busy?"

"At nine am on my day off? Not at all." You said as you turned onto your back with a contented sigh.

"Glad to hear that. Come to your front door."

She ended the call right after she said that so you didn't have the chance to ask her for an explanation.

As comfortable as you were and as much as you didn't want to leave your bed, you couldn't help but wonder why she wanted you to go to your front door.

So you got out of bed and made your way down the hall to your front door, where you saw Mina standing.

She greeted you with her precious smile and in her hand was a bag and a couple of drinks from the spot nearby that you love going to.

"Surprise." She happily said. "I faked sick today so I could come and spend time with you. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course!" You said as you let her in and then closed the door after her.

"Here. I stopped on my way over and picked this up for you." She said as she handed your favorite drink to you. "You told me how much you love it, so I wanted to get it for you. I also got you a donut. It's also your favorite."

She put the drink in one of your hands and the donut in the other and at the thought of her doing something so sweet for you, your heart jumped with happiness.

"Thank you." You said before kissing her cheek.

That brought another big smile onto her face and after she took a sip of her drink, she replied.

"You're welcome, my love. You look adorable in your fuzzy pajamas, by the way."

You looked down at your pants and found that you were still in your pajamas.

"Glad you like them because I didn't have time to change before I had to answer the door." You joked and listened to the infectious giggle that left her lips. "You can come hang out in my room with me if you want to. I was watching reality tv but I can find something else to watch."

"You don't have to do that, darling." She chuckled. "I'm just here to spend some time with my girlfriend."

You led her down the hall and almost stopped in your tracks when you heard that word leave her lips.

You went on a date last night, out for dinner and a walk through the park, and she asked you to be her girlfriend then.

You, of course, said yes.

But something about the way it fell from her lips just now made you feel something that you hadn't felt before, a new type of inexpressible happiness that you've been waiting to feel.

You walked into the bedroom and sat down on your bed, patting the spot beside you for her to do the same.

"I'm going to change into my sweats and then I'll be right back." You said and kissed her cheek once more before walking away, making her squeal with happiness.

You returned a moment later in your cozy sweatpants, the sight making Mina's heart flutter.

"You look so pretty." She said.

"In my sweatpants and fuzzy sweater?" You giggled and watched her nod her head happily.

"Yeah. Always."

Your heart skipped a beat before you reached for your donut, eating it quickly.

"I've never had someone come over early in the morning to bring me a drink and a donut. It's so sweet of you to do." You said and Mina brushed her thumb across the corner of your lip with a sweet smile.

"Well, things are different now that you're my girl. You deserve to be treated like a queen. If it makes you as happy as you look right now, I'll do this every day for you."

You could only shake your head with a smile which brought an adorable and curious expression onto Mina's face.

"What's that for, huh?" She joked, elbowing you playfully.

"I just feel lucky." You said. "I like you a lot and I've never had someone treat me this way before. No one has ever made me feel so cared for and so adored. No one has ever made me smile this much."

"Well," She said as she scooted closer to you. "I'm happy you said that because I feel the same about you. You make me happy and I care about you so much."

You cupped her cheek in your palm and stared into those soft, sparkly brown eyes before you stole a peck from her lips.

"Wow, that's all I get?" She pouted when you pulled away from her lips. "That's hardly even a kiss, darling."

Your heart skipped yet another beat and you leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss, a real one instead of a simple peck.

"That's much better." She grinned and put her forehead on yours, making you giggle happily. "What should we do?"

"Watch a movie?" You suggested and she nodded.

You laid down in your bed and she laid close to you, although not too close because she worried she'd make you uncomfortable and feel as though things were going too fast.

But after you turned on a comedy film and put the remote aside, you cleared your throat quietly to catch her attention.

"Yes, baby?"

"Move closer." You said. "Right next to me."

She scooted as close as she could and after a second, you put your head on her chest and listened as her heart raced.

"Better." You said and slowly, Mina began to play with your hair.

"Our future is bright, my girl." She whispered and you smiled to yourself as you nodded in agreement.

"That it is, baby," You said as you melted into her warmth, looking forward to what the day, and your future, with Mina held.