begging her not to leave (requested)

You've dreaded the arrival of this day ever since Mina told you about it.

Twice is going back on tour for the first time in years.

It's also the first tour they'll be going on since you and Mina got together.

You knew from the moment you found out what Mina does for a living that a day like this would come.

But the amount of time you'll be spending apart is more than you ever expected and it's a lot to handle when you're so used to her constantly being by your side.

You understand that this is part of her life and it's something out of her hands.

But, to ensure she and the girls will all be staying focused, you can't tag along.

At least not for a few weeks.

Standing in the middle of the airport, you and Mina have been holding onto each other since you arrived.

Her arms are wrapped tightly around you.

Her embrace was so warm and so comforting, you wished that she never had to let you go.

You wished you could stay forever in this moment, wanting nothing more and nothing less.

Your cheek is resting on her shoulder. Your eyes were closed as she brushed her nails against your soft skin, relishing every second with you in her arms.

"I don't want you to go." You mumbled as you tightened your arms around her.

"I know. I don't want to leave you but I have no choice." She whispered as you both fought back tears. "Every bed I stay in will be so cold without you being there to hold onto. I'll have to call you or FaceTime you every night so I can hear the sound of your voice and relax a little. Because it comforts me." She said.

"I know this is your job and just part of your life but I'm not used to it. I can't imagine spending this much time without you. You make everything better. All of my bad days and my mental health. You're the one that cheers me up and comforts me."

"I can still do that... just  through the phone."

You lifted your head from her shoulder and stared into her eyes with tears in yours.

"Oh, baby." She whispered. "As soon as I can, I'm flying you out. I don't care what anyone says. I won't go this entire tour without my girl by my side."

"It just feels like forever away." You sniffled.

"But it isn't." She said, swallowing thickly as she fought back her tears. "It only feels that way."

"I wish you didn't have to go. I want you to stay."

"I want to stay with you. But I can't." She sighed sadly. "Give me another hug. C'mon, darling." She whispered before gently pushing your head on her chest.

She tightened her arms around you and sniffled, finding it impossible to blink away the tears blurring her vision.

No one knows or understands her better than you. No one makes her feel safer or more loved than you. On all of her bad days, you've always been there for her just as she's been there for you.

The thought of spending so much time away from you and not being able to hold you for so long broke her heart into pieces.

Before either of you could say another word, someone was tapping Mina's shoulder.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to board the plane now," Sana spoke sadly, watching how hard it was for the two of you to part.

"Okay," Mina whispered and Sana walked away to let you have  one last moment together.

"Can't you please take me with you? Don't go. Don't leave me."

Mina brushed a lock of hair behind your ear before kissing your forehead as a tear fell down her cheek.

"I wish I could..."

"But you can't..." You finished for her.

She nodded and cupped your cheeks, wiping away your tears.

"The days will fly by."

"I hope so. I can't wait to see you again."

"Count down the days, because I'll be flying you out someday soon. That's a promise I won't ever break." She said and wrapped her pinky around yours as she put her forehead on yours. "We'll be okay. Everything will be just fine."

You nodded wordlessly and put your lips on hers for a sweet kiss.

"Mina? We really have to get going." Jihyo spoke.

You could both sense the sadness in her voice. She didn't want to interrupt the moment you and Mina were having. But she had no choice.

"I love you so much." You whispered.

"I love you more, baby." She whispered against your lips before kissing you once more.

You watched with tears in your eyes as she walked away.

Before she boarded, she turned around to blow you a kiss and wave goodbye.

You did the same and then walked out of the airport a few minutes later when the plane took off.

You were counting down the days until she'd be holding you close again.

You can only hope that Mina was right; maybe they'll fly by.