you get jealous when her secretary flirts with her (requested)

"Hey," Mina said as she stood in front of her secretary's desk, papers in hand. "I need you to file these for me. They're very important."

"Of course, right away." Her secretary said as she chewed on the cap of her pen.

She was trying to capture Mina's attention, flirting harder than she ever has in her life because she was head over heels for her.

"Thanks," Mina said and started to walk away only to stop when her secretary called out her name.

"Wait, Mina!"

Mina spun back around and furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing the girl sitting on her desk rather than in her chair.

She also noticed that she let her hair down from the bun it was previously tied up in.

She undid a couple of buttons on her white blouse and sank her teeth into her lip as she stared at Mina, trying to look as sexy as possible.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"

She'd hoped Mina would be impressed and pounce on her.

But Mina isn't that type of woman.

She's dating you and she refuses to flirt with anyone else or make any moves on anyone.

She's loyal to you and only you.

So, she gave her secretary a response she didn't expect.

"No, I'm good."

"Well, is there anything you want me to do?" She asked as she reached out for Mina's hand. "I'm willing to do anything for you. Whatever you want."

"Look," Mina said as she gently pushed the woman's unwanted touch away. "I'm not interested. I'm with someone and you are crossing so many lines right now. I could get you fired for this. Is that what you want?"

"Oh, someone's getting angry. That's sexy." Her secretary grinned. "I'm willing to do anything for you. I bet I could do things to you that your girlfriend can't."

You were watching from across the room since you decided to surprise Mina with some lunch and what you saw was beginning to make your blood boil.

"No thanks. Now quit and start acting professional!"

"Oh, yeah, keep using that tone with me. I like it." The lady smirked and reached out to let her fingers dance across Mina's arm.

But you came over and caught her wrist in your grip.

Not tight enough to hurt her but tight enough to make her stop.

"Don't even think about it."

Mina smiled when she saw you standing there beside her.

"Don't touch my girlfriend and stop with that awful flirting. You're not very good at it in the first place but using those lines on someone who is taken and clearly uninterested makes you look a little desperate and pathetic."

Her secretary clenched her jaw in anger while Mina put her hand on your back, sending that you were getting frustrated and struggling to hold back.

"My girlfriend is your boss. She's too nice to fire you for acting this way but I'm not as nice. Stop flirting with her and start acting professional! There are plenty of fish in the sea and if you stop acting this way, you might be able to find one."

The woman let out a grunt and folded her arms over her chest before getting off of her desk and back in her chair.

She was pretending to focus on her work but she was eyeing you and you knew it.

So to make your point even further and make sure she knew that Mina was all yours, you put your lips on Mina's for a passionate kiss.

"What are you doing here, ba-"

Mina sighed as she cupped your cheek with the palm of her hand, happily melting into you and the taste of your lips.

"I brought you some lunch." You smiled and looked over at her secretary, who was glaring at you. "If we go back into your office, you can have some dessert after, too."

The wink and smirk you gave Mina made her eyes light up as she knew exactly what you meant.

"Come on, baby," You smirked as you glared at her secretary proudly. "Let's go enjoy some time together in your office."

"Sounds wonderful, my girl." Mina smiled.

She, too, was happy to remind her unprofessional secretary that she's taken and as uninterested as it gets.

She's yours, only yours, and she wants the whole world to know and understand that.