she won't let go when you hug her

She closed the door behind her and leaned her head back against it. Her day was over and she sure was happy to be home!

"Mina! You're home!" She heard you say before she heard your sock-covered feet on the floor, rushing over to her and enveloping in your arms and your warmth. She was smiling right away, wider than she had all day.

She hugged you tightly and laid a kiss to the crown of your head. "I'm so happy to be home. Did you have a good day?" She asked, hoping the answer was yes because you surely deserved it.

"Yeah, baby. How about you?"

She just wordlessly nodded her head. She was too happy to really say much and it seemed that there, with you in her arms, any and all of the stresses she had felt seemed to just fade away. She buried her nose in your hair to breathe in the sweet scent of your shampoo before she planted a bunch of kisses to the very same spot.

You tried to pull away from her embrace, but her grip on you only grew tighter as a whine left her lips when she felt you trying to wiggle away.

"Mina!" You giggled. Butterflies filled her chest at the sound. "You're not letting go?"

"Nope." She said simply then tightened her grip on you as she made her way to the couch. You fell to her lap and let your hands rest comfortably on her hips, fingers brushing over her skin soothingly.

She was being clingy, but you couldn't complain about it. You never would.

You just gave up and let her hold you.

"Love you. Thanks for greeting me so wonderfully, and for making me oh so happy; every day, you make me happy and you make me fall even more in love with you." She said, watching as you lifted your head and sent her a smile that caused her heart to flutter.

"I'll have to greet you like that more often! Maybe I'll just crash into your arms as soon as you walk through the door."

She shrugged with a smile. "Okay."

You stole a kiss from her lips then laid your head on her shoulder. You loved being there in her arms as she hugged you tight. You hoped that she wouldn't let you go anytime soon.