she gets jealous when you win a game (requested)

"Ugh!" Mina groaned as she tossed her controller to the side on the sofa. "I can't believe this. I can't beat this stupid game!"

You scooted closer to her and laid your cheek on her shoulder as she ran her hands across her face in frustration.

"I've spent almost two hours on it and I still haven't won."

"Can I try?"

She lifted her head and suddenly, her frustration faded away as a smirk pulled at her lips.

"You want to play?"

"Well, can we play together?"

"We can but be warned that the game is hard and frustrating. Also, as the gamer in the house, I'll probably end up beating you."

"We'll see." You said as you smirked back at her.

She handed you the other controller and hit restart so a new game would begin.

Mina knows that you're pretty skilled at gaming though you don't play as often as she does but she still felt confident that she'd beat you.

Even on this game that she's finding quite difficult.

However, to her surprise, it didn't take more than a few minutes for you to win and Mina clenched her jaw when she saw it on the screen.

"I won! Look, Mina, I won!" You excitedly said.

"Congrats." She grumbled before tossing her controller aside again.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Wanna play again?" You asked giddily, only for her to shake her head. "Why not?"

"I don't feel like it." She grumbled again.

You frowned and put your hand on her arm.

"Something's wrong. Tell me what it is."

"Nothing. I just," She sighed. "I can't believe you beat me!"

"Is someone jealous?" You asked as a smile pulled at your lips.

"Pfft, no." Mina scoffed. "Not jealous at all."

"Then you won't mind if I brag that I won?"

"No one likes a sore winner." She mumbled.

"Baby," you chuckled. "It's okay that you're jealous. Honestly, it's kinda sexy."

She shook her head with a smile.

"I just have spent so long trying to win and you just win like it's nothing."

"I can teach you."

She sighed as you took her hand into yours, toying with her fingers.

"Don't be jealous, baby." You said, kissing the corners of her lips.

"Fine. Teach me then." She said and you grabbed her controller for her. "You're going down this time."

"Yeah, right." You said making her giggle as she restarted the game again.