she likes to carry you (requested)

"Mina, baby? Can you pause the movie?" You asked as you brushed your fingers across her shoulders.

She looked away from the tv to look at you, her eyes lighting up when your eyes locked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I'm a little hungry so I want a snack."

You're curled up on her bed in the dorm.

Although she shares the room with Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon, it's only the two of you in here currently.

You're staying a few days over since they have a little time off and to let you have some quality time and privacy, the girls decided they'd hang out with the other members for the day.

"I'll be back in a few." You said and kissed her lips.

But when you pulled away and got out of bed, she did the same.

"What are you doing?" You giggled as she stood in front of you, her back towards you.

"Get on my back."

"Mina, I can walk there. You don't have to carry me. My legs work fine on their own."

"I know, but I want to carry you. I'm not taking no for an answer, so get on my back already."

You rolled your eyes but only with affection, as you both knew that you loved the idea of her carrying you around just as much as she loves carrying you.

You got on her back and her hands fell to your thighs as she walked out of the bedroom.

Your arms were wrapped tightly around her neck as she took the steps one by one, promising that you were safe.

And she didn't have to tell you that to reassure you because you already knew that you were safe with her holding onto you.

There's no way she'd ever let anything happen to you.

She reached the last step and entered the living room, where all the members stopped talking and watching tv to look at you and Mina.

"Hi!" Jeongyeon cheerfully greeted.

"Hey!" You happily replied.

Mina stopped walking so you could chat with the girls for a moment.

"Are you carrying her again?" Tzuyu chuckled

Again.

Mina tends to carry you everywhere she can, every chance that she gets.

She can't explain why she loves doing so.

Something about it just makes her so happy.

And the girls find it adorable, often teasing her about how soft she is for you and how she is the greatest girlfriend of all time, which was simply the truth.

"Yeah." Mina grinned, answering Tzuyu.

"That's cute!" Jihyo said. "You make the cutest couple."

"I know," you and Mina spoke in unison with bright smiles on your faces.

"Are you here to join us for a movie?" Momo asked.

"Maybe later. She just wants a snack and we're watching our own movie currently." Mina answered.

"I bet you enjoy that more. You have that big room all to yourselves, so you can make out while you watch the movie, huh?" Dahyun teased.

"You're not wrong." You answered and everyone laughed before Mina continued to carry you into the kitchen.

You ended up grabbing a bag of chips and, satisfied, you were ready to go back up to bed.

"I can walk." You said as she carried you out of the kitchen.

"I know you can. I know your legs work perfectly fine, baby. But I want to carry you. I told you that already, cutie. So just hush and let me carry you."

You laughed and kissed the back of her neck as you entered the living room together.

"Happy now?" Nayeon smiled.

"Yeah," you said as Mina started to walk up the steps.

"See you later, cuties!" Chaeyoung said.

"Join us for a movie sometime today. She might be your girlfriend but we'd like to spend some time with her too, Mina," Sana joked.

"Okay!" Mina laughed before reaching the top step and turning the corner to walk down the hall.

It was only a moment later when you finally reached the bedroom and Mina gently let you fall onto the bed before you curled under the covers.

She joined you a second later, happily sharing your snack with her.

"Thanks for carrying me. It makes me feel good when you do that."

"Anything for you, my love. It brings so much happiness being able to carry you around. I don't know why. I guess it's another way to be close to you and I love that."

"I love you."

"I love you more." She smiled before kissing your lips softly, holding you close as she did so.