she kisses you during an argument (requested)

"I still don't understand why you did that." You grumbled as you stormed inside the house. "That was embarrassing, Mina!"

"What? So someone can flirt with you and I'm supposed to just sit there and watch?" She asked as she slammed the front door and followed you into the kitchen.

"You don't throw a glass of water on our waitress, Mina!"

"Again, she was flirting with you! I wasn't going to just sit there and watch her do that." She sighed. "Girl couldn't take a damn hint. She left me no choice."

"Oh, right, it's her fault. You're not at fault for anything."

"I'm not saying that, Y/N!" She said before frustratingly groaning. "I know now that I shouldn't have done it. But you should understand my reasoning behind it!"

"Yeah, you're jealous. That's why."

She scoffed before stepping closer to you.

"I don't know why you get so jealous. You should know that I'm all yours!"

"That's not the point." She said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Then what is the point, Mina? Because I'm all yours. I don't want anyone else. I've told you that before. All I want is you. When will you stop being so jealous and understand that?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes before she cupped your cheek in her hand and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"It's not about you being mine, because I know you're all mine, darling. I know I've got you all to myself."

"Then what is it about?"

She kissed you again and this time, your heart fluttered.

"It's about the person that's flirting with you knowing you're mine. I want the whole world to know you're mine because I'm so lucky. I'm not afraid to show that to anyone who flirts with you, in whatever way that I have to."

Something about that made your heart feel warm.

So you smiled as she put her forehead on yours.

"You've never kissed me during an argument before."

"I get tired of arguing with you, darling. Sometimes, it's the best way to get you to shut up."

You playfully smacked her arm and watched her giggle happily before she put her hands on your hips and pulled you closer.

"I don't like arguing with you."

"I don't like it either." You spoke.

"So let's put it behind us then. Let's just go upstairs and watch Netflix."

"And chill?" You asked, raising your eyebrows teasingly.

"If you want to, baby," She chuckled.

"You started something when you kissed me during that argument. You know I want to." You smirked and took her hand to lead her upstairs, happy that the night was going like this instead of arguing.