you lose your wedding ring (requested)

"Come on, come on. Where is it?" You mumbled to yourself as you continued to look around the house for your ring.

You can't believe you already lost it.

You and Mina just tied the knot a couple of weeks ago and already, your ring is gone.

You could've sworn that you left it by the bathroom sink, but when you checked it wasn't there.

Now, you're looking around the entire house and still, you haven't found it anywhere.

Mina came downstairs, folding her arms over her chest as she watched you frantically search around the living room.

You had tossed the sofa cushions across the room and the blanket that is usually draped over the back of the sofa is over in the same pile.

You're grumbling to yourself as you look under the sofa and behind it, desperate to find your ring.

"Looking for something, my love?"

You jumped at the sound of Mina's voice.

You didn't want her to know that you lost it so you shook your head and tried to play it off.

"Nope. Not a thing."

"Then why does it look like a tornado came through our living room?"

"No reason." You said before you looked under the tables by the sofa.

"Uh-huh," Mina said as she walked closer to you. "If you lost something, I can try to help you find it."

"No, it's perfectly fine. I haven't lost anything." You said as you continued to look for your ring.

Mina shook her head with a smile.

It was obvious that you were and she wasn't sure why you were trying to hide it from her.

"Darling, come on. I know you lost something. Tell me what it is."

You sat down on the floor as you gave up.

You've looked around the whole house, basically.

And yet, your ring is nowhere to be seen.

"I lost my wedding ring."

"What?" She asked with a frown.

"I'm so sorry, Mina. I know how expensive that ring must've been and it's only been a couple of weeks since we got married but I lost it. Okay? Happy now?"

"Yes." She said as she sat down beside you. "Because you told me the truth, so yeah. I am happy."

You rolled your eyes playfully at her before laying your head on her shoulder.

"But good news for you," She paused as she pulled the ring out of the pocket of her sweats. "I found this on the bathroom counter."

"That's where it was! You had it?"

"Yeah."

"I knew I left it there." You said and Mina chuckled as she put her arm around you.

"I almost knocked it into the drain. I don't think it'd go down but it was a close call. I was getting ready to shower and put my clothes on the counter and it went in the sink."

"I'm so sorry."

"Baby, it's okay. I'm not mad or anything, it happens. The good news is that we found it. It could've been worse. You could've lost it when we were out or when we were traveling on our honeymoon to a completely different country."

"That's true."

She took your hand and slid the ring back on your finger with a bright gummy smile.

"Right where it belongs." She said before kissing your hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said and pulled you in for a kiss, both of you relieved to have the ring right back on your finger, where it was meant to be.