tongue ring (requested)

I've missed moments like these with you, baby girl," Mina spoke against your lips. "I've missed kissing you and touching you."

She only paused for a second, just long enough to tug at your lip with her teeth, which caused her name to fall from your lips.

As soon as your lips were parted, she took the opportunity to brush her tongue against yours so she could play with your newest piercing.

You couldn't help the sound that left your lips as you felt her play with your tongue ring.

It's something she does every chance she gets now, taking any possible opportunity to turn a simple and sweet kiss into a makeout, just so she can play with her new favorite thing.

She finds any possible excuse to play with the ring, finding herself feeling a rush that she can't quite put into words each time she hears the sound it makes when you make out and the way it feels against her tongue.

"Oh, Y/N," She sighed. "You don't know how much I love your tongue ring."

You have a feeling that you do.

You knew she'd go crazy over it the moment that you decided to get one but she went insane over it, finding that she was practically obsessed with how attractive it was.

It wasn't just the sound of it or the feeling of it but also the way it looked on you.

There's just something about it that has her craving you, making her feel needier than she's ever felt before.

"You love how much I love your tongue ring, don't you? It drives you crazy, doesn't it, baby?" She asked as she kissed you passionately. "You love it when I play with it. When I touch it with my tongue and move it around. It makes you crave more, right?"

"Yes," You sighed as you ran your hands along her body, unable to fight the intense need to do so. "Yes, mommy, I love it."

She continued to play with it, carefully moving it around a little with her tongue while also teasing you a little by running her tongue against yours.

"So hot." She said. "You and this tongue ring."

You slipped your hand under her shirt and scratched at her skin as she continued to toy with your tongue ring, knowing that would make her feel just as euphoric as you felt.

"Getting this tongue ring is the best choice I've ever made." You said. "If I knew you'd love it this much, if I knew you'd become this obsessed with it, I would've done it so much sooner."

A shaky breath left her lips before she kissed you again, so deep and so steamily that you couldn't help but whimper against her lips as you craved more.

"I second that." She said. "Now part your lips again. We've got a lot of time left in the night, which means we have a lot of time to keep having fun with your tongue ring."

You smirked before letting her put her tongue back into your mouth, playing with the piercing while praising you repeatedly and calling you every name she could think of to make you weak.

And all the while, you just wondered to yourself why it took you so long to get this piercing done when it's only brought you and your girlfriend more bliss than ever before.