she goes back to her ex - part two (requested)

"Someone's knocking on your door this late at night?" Your girlfriend asked as you both heard the knock coming from your front door downstairs. "Who could it be?"

"I'm not sure." You said before giving her a quick kiss and getting out of bed. "I'll go see though. Be right back."

"Okay. Tell whoever it is to go away. I need more cuddles with my girl." She said as she watched you leave the room.

You figured it would be someone trying to sell you something or some kind of stranger at your door.

But to your shock, it wasn't.

It was someone much too familiar.

"Mina?" You asked when you opened the door to find her standing there. "What are you doing here?"

It's been a couple of months since you ended things and you haven't spoken to her since then.

You didn't want to.

You didn't plan on it.

After what she did, all you wanted to do was move on with your new girlfriend and live your life in peace.

But no.

Now she had to return to stir everything up once again.

"I'm so happy that you're home!"

She tried to throw her arms around you to give you a hug, as if you wanted one from her.

"Don't!" You said as you pulled away from her. "What on earth are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to come back again?"

"Yeah but," She paused and looked down in shame. "She cheated on me again. I didn't know where else to go."

"Go to the girls. Go to your friends. Go anywhere but here!"

"Y/N-"

"No, Mina, I told you when you broke up with me that she'd cheat on you again and I told you not to come back to me to beg for forgiveness. I knew it would happen."

She sniffled as she stared into your eyes with her teary ones.

"I just needed to talk to you. Because I know I messed up but I realize now how stupid I was to break up with you for her. She fooled me again. I'm so sorry for everything. Will you please give me a second chance?"

"No. You're the one that fell for it, Mina. That was your choice." You said. "You chose to go back to her. You chose to end things with me for her. You moved on. I did too. So if you're going to try and convince me to get back together, don't waste your breath and stop while you're ahead."

"Y-You moved on?" She asked before swallowing thickly, trying to get rid of the lump in her throat.

"I did."

"With who?"

Just as she said that the floor creaked and you both turned your heads to see your girlfriend coming over to you.

"SinB?" Mina asked in shock.

One of best friends outside of TWICE is your girlfriend.

"You're dating?"

"We are," SinB confirmed.

"And we like each other a lot."

Mina went silent for a second before asking,

"She treats you better than I did?"

"Seriously? You treated me awful. Yes. She's better than you by a long shot."

"Good," Mina spoke. "I guess it was pretty foolish of me to come over here and beg for your forgiveness."

"Yeah, it was." SinB agreed.

"I'm sorry," Mina whispered. "For everything. I know there's no fixing it or taking it back. I know you can't forgive me. But just know that I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear it, Mina. You made your bed now lay in it. Leave me alone and let me be happy with my girl." You said before slamming the door in her face once more.

SinB pulled you into her arms and gave you a comforting hug as Mina cried and got back into her car.

"You did well, baby. Good job standing your ground. I'm proud of you." SinB encouraged.

You smiled a little and held her tight, feeling as though you were right where you were always meant to be.