muttering her ex's name when she comes home drunk - part two (requested)

When Mina opened her eyes, she felt both confused and sick.

She looked around the room and realized that she wasn't in the comfort of your shared bed.

Instead, she had fallen asleep on the sofa.

She groaned as the sunshine hit her eyes and she squeezed them shut as she closed the curtains to try and block it out, as it made her head pound unbearably.

She didn't know where you were at or why she was on the couch but she was starting to feel sick and as much as she wanted to look for you, she needed a few minutes.

She took a few deep breaths and tried to get the sick feeling to go away and just as she laid back down, she heard footsteps on the stairs.

She opened her eyes and saw you walking into the living room but you didn't say a word to her as you walked toward the kitchen.

"Y/N?" She mumbled as she sat up. "Are you okay?"

You just ignored her as you entered the kitchen to make some breakfast.

She felt a little less sick now so she got up and slowly walked into the kitchen.

"Are you mad at me?" She wondered.

You put the spoon in your hand down onto the counter with a thud before turning to face her.

"Am I mad? What the hell do you think, Mina? After what you said last night?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and rubbed her aching head.

"I don't remember anything about last night. What did I do?"

You huffed and looked at her once more.

"You said your ex's name."

"I did what?" She asked in shock.

"You came home, you walked through the front door, and you started to mutter her name. I was there. I wanted to take care of you because you needed it because of how drunk you were. And then you do that."

"I can't believe I did that." She frowned and looked down at the floor in disappointment and disbelief.

She didn't know what to say because she felt truly awful about it and no words to express it seemed to come to her mind.

"Do you still love her?" You asked with a quiet and shaky voice.

Mina quickly lifted her head and attempted to swallow the lump in her throat as the sadness and anxiety you felt flooded over her.

"No. I don't love her. I haven't felt anything at all for her since we broke up, which is a long time ago." She assured as she walked to you.

She took your hands into hers and watched you hang your head.

"You are the one that I love. You're the only one I will ever love. You're the one I want to grow old with and start a family with someday. You're the only one that I'm in love with."

You looked at her, a shaky breath falling from your lips.

"I'm scared I might lose you."

"You won't lose me, darling. Not ever. I promise you."

You put your arms around her to give her a hug as you laid your cheek on her shoulder.

"I don't know why I muttered her name but I promise I don't feel anything for her any longer. I only want you and I love only you. Please trust me and believe me when I say that."

"Okay." You said. "I believe you."

"Good. Because you're my everything and I love you so much. To the moon and back."

"I love you too." You smiled.

She pulled away, groaning quietly as her head began to pound more intensely.

"I've got a hangover. Can you cuddle me?"

You nodded and grabbed her hand to lead her upstairs to your shared bed, where you cuddled her as she slept.

And there was no denying that both of you felt much better now that you could hold onto each other again.