towel drop prank (requested)

"What are you doing, baby?" Mina asked as she stepped into the bathroom.

"Getting ready to go out on our date." You said with a bright smile, gazing at the camera on the counter.

"And filming a TikTok? In your towel?" She wondered as she came up behind you, softly kissing your shoulder blade.

"Yeah, I figured I'd show my followers how I get ready."

"Okay, baby." She said as she shrugged her shoulders, not seeing any harm in it since the towel covered your body.

Today, you're pranking Mina, pretending that you're just simply getting ready for your date and sharing your step-by-step with your followers.

She thinks you have nothing on under your towel when, in actuality, you have an outfit on that she can't see.

You've planned this perfectly.

You're just waiting for the right moment to pull it off.

Mina started humming to herself as she fixed her hair, running the brush through the strands.

You cleared your throat to catch her attention and when she gazed at you, you began to move your hips a bit.

Mina chuckled happily as she watched you do a cute little dance, thinking nothing of it.

But then, you reached for the ends of the towel and pulled it open, revealing your outfit.

But Mina thought you were revealing your naked body to the camera and as the towel hit the floor, she came up behind you and pulled you into her embrace.

She turned you around so your chest touched hers and her hands fell against your butt, thinking that was exposed too.

You burst into laughter as you saw her wide eyes and felt her heart racing against her chest.

"What were you thinking?" She asked before looking down at you.

And she was shocked to find that you were completely covered.

"Y/N," She groaned as she pulled away from you. "You scared the hell out of me! I thought you were naked under that towel."

"Gotcha, baby." You winked before kissing her cheek a few times.

"You're so mean!" She pouted. "I was really worried there! I thought you had just exposed yourself for the world to see."

"You know I'd never do that. That's for your eyes only."

She smirked as she put her arms back around you.

"Sorry for scaring you. I just saw that on TikTok and k had to do it to you."

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled as she rolled her eyes. "Alright, you got me. Just watch out, I'll get my revenge."

She kissed your lips softly.

"Now finish getting ready so I can take you out on a date."

"Okay." You smiled and watched her leave the room, shaking her head as she mumbled to herself about how you were going to turn her hair grey soon.