we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us (requested)

You wrapped your arms around Mina to pull her closer to you as your lips moved feverishly against hers.

You're laying down on her bed with a movie playing in the background as you make out.

Her hands are roaming across your body and you liked the way they felt.

You liked the sensation that her fingertips brushing across your skin brought you, making you feel special and adored.

"You are so unbelievably gorgeous." She whispered against your lips before tugging at your lower one with her teeth.

It caused a gasp to escape your lips and she smirked in response.

"You like that, baby?" She asked as she started to trail her kisses elsewhere. "You like the way that I make you feel, don't you?"

Her words sent a shiver down your spine, as did the feeling of her lips on your neck.

"I could just kiss you all day long." She said as she pulled your shirt down a bit, allowing for her to kiss your chest.

"Mina," You moaned as she kissed your stomach, whispering words of love and praise as she did so.

Suddenly, she pulled away and you stared down at her with curious eyes.

You didn't know what she planned to do next and at first, the thought sorta excited you.

Until she began to untie your sweats and pull them down your body.

And just as she tried to do the same with your underwear, you began to panic.

"No, no, Mina, no!" You said and quickly pulled away from her.

You sat up and she did the same, gazing at you with a look of fear in her eyes as her heart pounded against her chest.

"Y/N, baby, what did I do wrong? Talk to me."

"It was just a lot and it was fast, too fast. I can't do it, Mina. I'm not ready."

"Shh, honey, that's fine." She said as she pulled you into her arms. "It's okay. I understand. We can wait."

"You're not upset?" You questioned. "I know you're ready."

"It doesn't matter if I'm ready when you aren't, darling. If one of us isn't ready to be intimate then it's not time for us to do that."

"Really? You're okay with it?"

"Of course I am." She said softly as she caressed your cheek. "Im okay with waiting for as long as you need. It can be weeks or months from now and I'll still be alright with waiting. We've got a whole lifetime ahead of us. There's no need to hurry anything."

You leaned in and kissed her softly, bringing a smile onto her face.

"I love you, Mina."

"I love you more, baby." She whispered softly and kissed you again, perfectly content with spending your time together like this until you were ready for that next step.