she has morning sickness (requested)

"Mina, baby? Are you alright?" You asked her as you gently placed your hand on her back.

She shook her head as you looked at the clock on the wall, finding that it was only a little after five am.

"Feeling sick again?"

She nodded slowly and started to take a few deep breaths as the sick feeling became more intense.

It was only a few days ago that you both found out she was pregnant.

She's been sick to her stomach ever since then as she becomes a little further along.

And she feels completely miserable.

"Is there anything I can do?"

She shook her head once more as you scooted a little closer and began to brush your nails across her back beneath her shirt.

"I feel awful." She groaned. "I think I'm going to be sick."

She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"It's alright, my love." You said as you kissed her shoulder blade softly.

Suddenly, her stomach flipped and she gagged as she covered her mouth and hurried out of bed to the bathroom.

She opened the lid of the toilet and began to get sick into it as her stomach agonizingly turned.

You were by her side in only a heartbeat.

Brushing your fingers through her hair as you held it back while she vomited.

"Let it out, baby. It's okay." You said as she continued to get sick. "That's my girl. Just let it all out."

She finished a second later, catching a break in between getting sick.

She took a moment to catch her breath and sniffled, feeling more miserable than she ever has before.

"Being pregnant isn't fun."

"It'll be worth it, baby. I know right now it's sucks. But I promise, you're doing a great job and it's all going to be so worth it in only a few months."

She didn't have the chance to answer you as she began to throw up once more.

"There you go, Mina. Let it all out."

She vomited until there was nothing left and with a heavy and shaky breath, she stopped.

"I think I'm done." She said as she rubbed her hands across her face. "I'm so tired."

"I know, baby. Come on, let's get you back to bed. You can rest as long as you need to."

She stood up with your help after you flushed the toilet.

She made it to the sink, where you held her loosely in your arms as she slowly brushed her teeth and got rid of the nasty taste on her tongue.

"Ready to go back to bed?"

"Yeah." She said. "I'm going to need some cuddles though."

"Happily, darling. Come on." You smiled and walked back to bed with her.

You had her lay down before you tucked her in and then curled up beside her, as close as possible.

"I'm still kinda nauseous." She sighed. "I know it'll be worth it in the end but it's just making it through this that's complicated."

"I know, baby." You said as you played with her hair.

"It's hard feeling sick all the time. I still have group stuff to do."

"But the girls understand that you're sick. I know they don't know yet but they do understand and they want you to rest."

"Yeah." She said as she gazed at you.

"You'll make it through this before you know it. You're not alone, okay? I'm right here with you. I will be every step of the way."

You kissed her forehead and watched her smile a little as she closed her eyes and started to fall asleep again.

"Get some rest. I love you both so much."

"We love you too." She said as she drifted off to sleep, feeling a little better with you there by her side.