toxic x pony dance (requested)

"What are you up to?" Mina asked with a smile as she appeared in the bedroom.

Walking to you to pull you into her arms, she noticed that the TikTok app was open on your phone and you were preparing to film a video, having everything set up and ready to go.

"Have you seen that new dance trend going around on TikTok?" You asked Mina and watched as she shook her head.

You smirked at her before you gently placed your hands on her shoulders and pushed her down on the bed.

"Well, baby, you are in for quite a surprise because I'm doing it. So just watch and learn."

Curious, she watched your every move as you began to film your newest TikTok and the music began to play.

It was a mashup of two songs - toxic and pony.

At first, Mina didn't think too much of it. She enjoys seeing you let your hair down and dance along to music that you enjoy.

You enjoy filming TikTok Videos and you've built quite a huge fandom of people always there to support you.

Although your relationship with Mina is quite public and some might say that being with her and sometimes having her in your videos has been a huge reason that you've found some success within the app, it's mostly untrue when you seem to have your own dedicated and adoring fans who love you for you.

You film a ton of TikTok's and find that you enjoy it more and more every time that you create something new.

And Mina is always your biggest fan and supporter.

But this video might be a little different.

As the music played, you danced along to every beat of the song with every move that you memorized.

And it didn't take Mina long to turn from feeling impressed over how good you were at the dance to feeling jealous.

She watched you roll your body and she saw the way you sexily bit your lip before looking over at her with a smirk.

She let you finish before she stood up and walked up behind you, her arms wrapping tightly around you in a jealous and protective manner, her hands roaming across your body as a soft sigh fell from her lips.

"Were you teasing me a minute ago with that lip bite and smirk? Hm?" She asked, chuckling into your ear as you became flustered. "That body roll, sweet girl," She paused, a small breath falling from her lips just thinking back to it. "Oh, it was sexy."

You turned around to face her, looping your arms around her neck.

"You know how to dance. My talented, sexy girl."

She looked into the camera as she kissed your jaw.

It was still capturing everything as you hadn't gotten the chance to turn it off before she pulled you into her embrace.

"My girl." She emphasized, smirking as she stared into the camera.

She knew that anyone who saw you do that dance was going to fall for you, crushing on you hard.

She wanted to make it clear to them, if it wasn't already, that you were hers; all hers.

"You should do that dance again but without the camera on this time." She suggested and you giggled before pulling her in for a kiss.

"You liked it?"

"Oh, hell yeah, darling." She said. "You're so hot."

You held her close as you continued to kiss, feeling so good about yourself as Mina continued to praise you.