your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

"Are you sure you girls don't want to tag along?" Your mom asked as she put her jacket on, standing across the room with your father as he waited for her.

Meanwhile, you and Mina were curled up on the sofa in the living room.

Her arms were wrapped securely around you, her fingers brushing against your soft skin while you rest your head on her chest.

You and Mina looked at each other and she raised her eyebrows wordlessly, making you chuckle as you look back at your mom.

"No. We're a little tired. We're just going to stay here and watch some Netflix or something."

"Okay." She smiled before walking out the door, hand in hand with your father.

Going out to the stores you used to go to a lot did sound fun. But you've already been out with your parents and your girlfriend a lot today.

And with a few busy days still ahead as you and Mina spend some time with your parents for a week, staying home sounded better so you could get a little one on one time together.

You only planned on staying on the sofa and watching something until they returned.

But Mina had other ideas.

You sat up and reached for the remote and after you turned the tv on, you felt sweet kisses being brushed against your neck.

You giggled before shaking your head.

"Mina, no. We're on the sofa. My parents will only be a few minutes."

"That still gives us a few minutes to make out, my love." She smiled and you rolled your eyes, only to close them as she kissed that one sweet spot on your skin.

"Okay. But not here."

She pulled away and took your hand into hers before you both got up and made your way up the stairs to the guest room that you and Mina are staying in.

The door has a lock on it and you tried to remind yourself to turn that before you allowed yourself to melt into Mina and her kisses, so that way you couldn't be interrupted whenever your parents arrive home.

But she pulled you in for a passionate kiss before you even got into the room and everything quickly faded from your mind as you melted into each other.

She closed the door and when you were close enough to the bed, she gently pushed at your shoulders and you fell onto the mattress, pulling her onto you with a giggle.

Mina couldn't help but smile at the sweet sound before it faded from her lips as she put them back on yours to pull you in for a loving kiss.

You've both been so busy until you came to see your parents, with work and things like that.

So you don't have much have time to steal kisses and sweet innocent touches.

It doesn't come around that often.

So, needless to say, you and Mina were craving that now.

With every kiss, your lips moved passionately and fiercely against hers and you kept her as close as you possibly could as you wrapped your arms tightly around her.

When she pulled away from your lips, she made sure to drive you wild by tugging at your lower one with her teeth.

She smirked when you let out a soft sigh at the feeling, an intense blissful rush beginning to come over you.

You tilted your head back as she began to kiss your jaw and your neck while she slipped her fingers beneath your shirt, caressing your skin with her fingertips.

"You're just so, so beautiful, sweet girl." She whispered against your skin as she gently bit it, leaving a few little love bites behind as she continued to kiss you. "And I am so, so in love with you."

Your heart began to pound against your chest as she kissed your collarbones and then your chest, a bright smile tugging at your lips as she intertwined your fingers with her other hand.

"I'm in love with you, Mina." You whispered and opened your eyes to find her big brown eyes locked with yours. "Kiss me again."

She happily did as you asked and put her lips back on yours, kissing you even more passionately than before.

You started to slip your hand beneath her shirt when you heard what sounded like car doors closing outside.

You pulled away, a soft gasp escaping your lips as you did so.

Mina stared at you in confusion as she rubbed your sides.

"What is it, baby girl?"

"Did you hear the car doors too?"

"No." She said and pecked your lips again and then again, desperately trying to pull you in for another kiss.

"I think my parents are home."

She waited a few seconds and didn't hear even a slight sound coming from downstairs.

"I don't hear anything." She said before kissing you again. "Just focus on me. It's okay."

You just melted into her once more and began to pull off her shirt while she reached for the string on your sweats, wanting to untie them.

You were so caught up in each other that you didn't hear your parents calling out for you.

It was only when the door opened that you both realized that you had, indeed, heard car doors closing outside and that your parents were home.

"Girls? Are you in here?" Your mom innocently asked as she walked into the room, gasping when she saw you and Mina making out in bed as you began to take off each other's clothes.

"Mom!"

"Oh, you are!" She said and covered her eyes. "We were wondering where you were."

"Okay, well, you found us. Can you please go away now?"

"Of course!" She said and hurriedly exited the room, only to freeze before closing the door. "But, you girls do know there's a lock on the door, right? And, well, your father and I would encourage you to lock it before you do... that."

"Oh my god." You groaned in embarrassment just as she closed the door and hurried down the hall. "See! I told you that I heard car doors!"

Mina giggled as she laid beside you on the bed, biting at her lip as you stared at each other.

"We still have five days before we leave." She reminded you. "And we have breakfast planned in the morning."

"Oh, I hope she doesn't bring this up."

Mina nodded her head in agreement, hoping that things wouldn't be too awkward now.