trouble (requested)

"How about we watch a movie?" Mina's mom suggested. "Does that sound fun?"

"Yeah, it sounds great!" Mina excitedly said as she took a seat on the couch between her parents.

"It's been so great spending time with you, Mina. But we do wish that Y/N could've come along too." Her dad said.

"So do I but she couldn't get out of work. She's got some stuff going on for that so she couldn't come this time. But she'll come next time." Mina explained.

"Next time better be in a few weeks. We love that girl of yours."

A bright smile appeared on Mina's face and she quickly promised them that she'd bring you for a visit very soon.

"Before we watch this movie, what about a snack?" Her dad suggested.

"I can go get one for everyone." She offered with a smile. "I'll only be a minute."

Just as she stood up, her phone vibrated on the sofa and her dad called out for her.

"It's your girl! She's FaceTiming you."

Mina hurried over to him and grabbed her phone, excitedly taking it into the kitchen with her.

"Tell her what we said!" He yelled out, making Mina giggle.

"Hey, darling! My parents miss you a lot. They're practically demanding me to bring you here to see them in a few weeks."

"Oh, that's sweet. I'd like that a lot."

"Yeah, me too. Hang on one second, baby." She said before reaching into her bag to grab her AirPods.

Putting them in her ears, everything faded out so she could focus on you better.

"Okay, I'm back." She said as she looked at you through the screen. "How was work?"

"Good. I'm done for the day. I got away a little sooner than expected and I've collapsed on the bed to relax for the night. I miss you a lot though."

"I miss you too, baby."

She started to search through the cabinets, looking for a delicious snack.

"I need something good to eat." She said as she looked over the options. "I'm going to watch a movie with my parents. I'm enjoying my time with them before I have to come home tomorrow evening."

"That sounds fun." You said. "Can they hear me? Just out of curiosity?"

"Nope. I have my AirPods in."

"Good to know." You said and Mina looked at you, swearing that she saw you smirk.

She raised her eyebrows but didn't think much of it, especially since her stomach was growling at the mention of snacks.

"I think I found something," She said and reached up to grab the snack.

But she dropped it on the floor when she heard you let out a moan.

"Mina,"

She was so taken aback and so surprised by the sudden moan of her name that she couldn't even move or speak at first.

"What am I going to do without my girl here tonight? To keep me warm and secure? To kiss my neck and run her fingers across my thighs as she showers me with praises because I'm wearing her shirt and only her shirt."

You moved the camera down to your thighs and Mina's heart began to race.

"Babe, don't do this." She whispered. "Not right now. Not when I'm so far away from you."

"That's the fun part though." You smirked. "Oh, Mina,"

She swallowed the lump in her throat and picked the snack up from the floor with shaking hands.

"Mina," You moaned again.

"Y/N," She spoke with a shaky breath, her palms sweating as her heart nearly exploded from her chest. "When I get home, I swear to you, you will be in so much trouble."

"Oh? Will I? Is that a threat or a promise, Mina?"

She was about to answer you when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She almost jumped out of her skin as a loud gasp of shock came from her.

She spun around and saw her mom standing there.

"Is everything okay, honey? You've been taking a few minutes."

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine," Mina said and sank her teeth into her lip as you moaned once more.

It was risky, extremely risky, but with her AirPods in you knew her parents wouldn't hear you and you felt much better about teasing her a little.

"I got the snack!" Mina said as she put it in her mom's hand. "Go back in there with dad. I have to go grab a sweater, I'm cold. I'll meet you in there!"

Before her mom could do anything, Mina hurried out of the room and down the hall to the guest room where she was sleeping.

Closing the door, she sat on the bed and looked at you with an unimpressed and disapproving gaze.

"Oh, you are in so much trouble." She said.

You just smirked as she put her phone down and grabbed a sweater to throw on so her mom wouldn't be suspicious.

"But, lucky for you, I'm in the guest room so I have a minute." She said as she looked at you through the screen once more.

"That does sound nice." You said as you bit your lip and you watched Mina smirk. "But k think I'll have to pass."

"What?" She asked in shock.

"You know what, I'm just so tired. I need to get some rest." You said and faked a yawn. "Have fun with your parents. Goodnight, babe."

Before she could say a word, you ended the call and she clenched her jaw in anger.

That was so uncool of you to do and she was extremely unhappy about it.

But she'll get back at you tomorrow evening.

She was already planning the night in her head, knowing it would be perfect.