an unforgettable first date (requested)

Laughter escaped your lips as Mina held your hand tightly in hers as you ran down the street through the pouring rain.

"It didn't say that it was supposed to rain!" She said as she continued to pull you down the street, looking for some sort of cover to hide from the rain.

"I guess the weather has a mind of its own."

She giggled but nodded her head before coming to a stop.

"Look. There's a hotel over there." She said as she turned around to look at you.

You were soaked from head to toe, the unexpected pouring rain having soaked through all of your clothes, as well as hers.

You're both a little far from the homes you both have and it would be difficult to get an uber or a cab in this weather.

Not to mention the fact that you're so wet that you'd ruin whatever car you'd get into and you didn't want that.

You debated the thought of staying in a hotel with her because you don't have your cash or your cards on you.

It was just supposed to be a dinner and a walk through a new and beautiful place you've always wanted to go to with someone you're crazy about, a place with a view that was almost as beautiful as your girlfriend.

The rain wasn't on the forecast at all, so it wasn't planned that you'd be staying elsewhere.

Truthfully, you wouldn't mind staying in a hotel room with Mina.

It's not as if you're strangers.

You've known her for a few months now. You started off as very close friends before confessing your feelings to each other and becoming an official couple just a couple of days ago.

You know you can trust her, so it put you at ease.

"We could get a room for the night if you want. Only if you're comfortable with that." She said and watched you nod a few seconds later.

"Okay. But I don't have anything on me to help chip in because you insisted on paying for dinner tonight and so I didn't bring anything."

"That's okay, darling. I've got it." She assured and squeezed your hand. "Alright, come on. Let's get out of this rain and into a dry and safe room."

You hurried to the hotel and went inside, strolling through the lobby hand in hand as water dripped off of your bodies and onto the floor.

"Hi," Mina politely told the manager at the front desk. "We need a room."

"Okay." She said and after asking Mina for some information, she handed you both a key to the room.

"Okay, it's just up a few floors. Let's hurry in there."

You opted to take the stairs, knowing it would most likely be faster than the elevator.

After arriving on the floor you were staying on, you both watched for the room number as you passed some by and, finally, you arrived a second later.

You put your key up to the door and watched it flash green before you opened it.

Mina followed you inside and closed the door behind you and when you heard the thud, you breathed out a sigh of relief because you knew you were both finally safe and dry.

"This room is beautiful." She said. "I'm sure we'd have a nice view of the night sky if it wasn't  pouring outside."

She turned to look at you and found that you were shivering.

"Oh, baby, you're freezing." She said as she came over to you.

Brushing her fingers across your arms, you found a little comfort in her touch.

You wanted to hug her and bury your face in her neck to find some much-needed warmth but she was just as soaked from the rain as you were and she was cold, too.

"I just realized something."

"What?" You asked.

"We can sleep in the bed in these wet clothes." She said and it clicked for you just a split second later. "So... what should we do? There's only one bed and we're going to have to undress or else we'll get sick and we'll get the bed soaked."

"We could always sleep in the bed without our clothes on." You suggested, nervously sinking your teeth into your lip.

"We could. If you feel comfortable with that. If not, we can try and see if they have some robes or we can cover up with some towels or something for the night. I can even sleep on the floor or in the chair over there."

"No, Mina, don't do that." You said as you placed your hands on her shoulders. "I'm comfortable with it. It's only you. I feel comfortable with you."

She couldn't hide her smile as she reached out to brush her fingers across your cheek.

"Okay. Let's get out of these clothes and under the blankets. I'll turn the heat on too so we can warm up faster."

She went over to turn on the heater across the room, turning it up a few notches so you'd both be warm very soon.

When she turned around, she saw your pants and your underwear on the floor and just as your eyes met, your shirt and bra were off of your body and fell onto the floor right beside your other clothes.

She quickly took her clothes off too, tossing them right beside yours.

She got into bed first and pushed the comforter up before patting the spot beside her.

"Come on, darling. Let me hold you and warm you up."

You smiled at her and joined her in the bed and when your bare skin touched hers, her heart began to race.

It was intimate and something you'd never even dream of doing with anyone else.

It's only because it's your girl that you're comfortable enough with doing this and you could tell by the look in her eyes that she felt the same about you.

"You're beautiful." She whispered as she cupped your cheek with one hand while her other rested on your skin as you curled up to her.

"You're beautiful too." You said back to her and watched as her eyes lit up.

She leaned in and gave you a few kisses on your lips, making the moment as romantic as possible.

"I'm finally getting warm." You said after pulling away from the kiss, burying your face into her neck just as you desired.

"Me too." She smiled as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

It felt amazing to be so close to you.

She didn't need to do anything else, finding satisfaction and happiness just in holding you in her warm arms.

She just wanted to hold you this close forever and never let you go.

And neither of you said it but you both secretly felt so grateful that the night had taken this turn because the night ended up being one of the best of your lives, making it an unforgettable first date.