bombarded (requested)

"I can't get over how tiny these are!" You squealed happily as you pulled the tiny shoes out of the bag in Mina's hand.

"I know." Mina agreed as she stared at the tiny shoes with you.

Today has been absolutely wonderful so far. You've spent the day doing some shopping to get some stuff for the little human you'll be bringing into the world in just a few short months.

Now that you know what you're having, you and Mina wanted to do some shopping.

It's safe to say your baby is going to be super spoiled from everything you bought.

You still have time to buy things before they arrive, plenty of it, but you're both too excited and just can't help but get them a lot of stuff now.

"Only a few months, my love. They're going to be here before we know it." Mina grinned as she put her arm around you, pulling you close.

You were close to exiting the store and her eyes were on your bump, so in love with it that she struggles to take her eyes off of it and often finds herself marveling at the bump that only gets bigger every day and she adores that.

She placed her hand over it but instantly pulled it away when you gasped.

Her brown eyes instantly filled with concern as she looked at you, wondering if something that was wrong with you or the baby.

But when the sliding doors of the store opened, she heard the sound of cameras clicking as people photographed you, as well as the excited cheering coming from fans who found out that you were here and wanted to get a glimpse of you.

"Not again." She groaned, shaking her head in disappointment. "This is just wonderful."

She was grumbling under her breath, clearly unhappy with everyone that was bombarding you.

She's trying to be polite, knowing that it's something she needed to try to do, even in times like these.

But when she sensed how nervous you seemed, she felt more concerned than ever before.

"There's a lot of paparazzi and fans, Mina." You said and stared at her, a look of worry in your eyes.

She looked around, realizing there were more people than she thought there were, and she couldn't deny that she was feeling a little nervous too.

She feels more responsible for your safety now than ever before.

On top of that, there's another human that you both have to protect. There was no way that she was going to let anything happen to either of you.

"Don't you worry, my love. Trust me, no one is going to get close to you. No one is going to hurt either of you."

You nodded and took a deep breath before looking around for the car. It was across the parking lot, a little ways away.

Mina had tried to get a closer spot but it was crowded and the spot she pulled the car into was the closest she could possibly get.

It seemed even further away now that people are surrounding you and making you worry for your baby's safety.

Mina kept her hand on your bump and kissed your cheek, promising you that everything was going to be just fine.

"Just focus on me. No one is going to hurt you. I swear."

You started to walk through the crowd of fans and paparazzi.

You just wanted to get to the car and despite your feet moving quickly, it felt like it was forever away.

You tried to focus on Mina and tell yourself that everything would be fine.

After all, despite the fans invading your privacy, they love Mina and they know that you and the baby are her whole world.

Surely they wouldn't try anything.

And you weren't wrong.

But it wasn't the fans you needed to be worried about.

The paparazzi asked questions, such as what you and Mina were expecting, when your baby would enter the world, along with some other things.

While Mina tried to be polite and send them friendly smiles, they weren't concerned about doing the same.

"The car isn't far away." She spoke in your ear.

You almost let out a sigh of relief.

But then, the paparazzi got too close, the camera flashes now right in your eyes, and they were almost blinding.

You closed your eyes and ended up tripping over the laces of one of their shoes.

You fell onto the ground, trying to break your fall with your hands, which you ended up scraping on the gravel.

But you worried your stomach still touched the ground and that, somehow, the worst was going to happen.

"Y/N!" Mina yelled in a panic as she knelt on the ground beside you. "Are you okay? Is the baby alright?"

You shrugged your shoulders, unsure and in tears over it.

Mina clenched her jaw in anger and turned her attention to the paparazzi.

"What is the matter with you all? Do you get off on this? On invading people's lives? You made my girlfriend trip and fall, which could've hurt our baby! If that happens, I'll sue! For everything that you have!" She warned as she screamed, both infuriated and terrified.

"Come on, let's get into the car. It's right there."

She helped you stand and walked with you in her arms, holding you as you began to let a couple of tears fall down your cheeks.

It wasn't so much the sting of your hands that bothered you. You've scraped your skin on the ground before, many times. Falls happen and your body heals.

But you were shaken up and extremely worried for your baby.

You tried to make sure you didn't land in a position that would hurt them but the thought lingered in your brain nonetheless.

"We'll go to the hospital, just in case," Mina said as she helped you into the car and kissed your forehead.

She closed the door and rushed to the other side but she froze and turned back to the paparazzi to yell at them once more.

"When will you ever take responsibility for ruining people's lives? For invading privacy? For potentially hurting someone? Idols are people too and we deserve respect! That's my wife and my child and they could be hurt because of you! Aren't you ashamed? Or do you just not care about anyone but yourselves?" She sniffled. "You all disgust me."

She got into the car and began to drive away, trying to reassure you that everything would be okay as she drove to the hospital, just to give you both some peace of mind.