you kiss her neck to get her attention (requested)

You stood at the last step on the staircase and looked over at Mina on the sofa, watching as she stared intensely at the tv and played her game.

It's her day off and you're more than happy to let her have some time to play her games. She's been working so hard lately and she barely ever has some time off to do the things she likes.

However, you're getting bored spending this day without her. She's been playing those games for the last three and a half hours and you're desperate for her attention.

You walked to her and then plopped down on the sofa beside her. She didn't even look your way, not even when you tapped her thigh. She just shifted a little so your hand would fall onto the sofa and your touch couldn't distract her.

You sighed heavily and folded your arms over your chest. You watched her play for a few minutes before you grew disinterested. You glanced at her and saw a lock of hair falling close to her eye. You carefully brushed it behind her ear and your heart fluttered a little when she smiled.

But she didn't say anything. She only sank her teeth in her lip and moved her fingers faster over the buttons of the controller.

"Mina?" You mumbled and tugged at her shirt, only for her to hum in acknowledgment. She was too into her game to say even a word to you. "You've been playing your game for three and a half hours. I was thinking we could do something together."

She didn't say anything in response.

"I mean, you can play more later on if you wanna. But I miss you and I want to spend a little time with you."

She just nodded her head. But it seemed more like she didn't even hear the words you said. It was more like she was just nodding along anyways.

"Mina," you whined and when she didn't say anything again, you huffed in annoyance and rolled your eyes.

You racked your brain to try to find a way you know you can get her attention and it took a moment for the idea to pop into your head.

You scooted closer to her, moving as close to her as you possibly can before you brushed her hair from the left side of her neck and over to her right. You pressed your lips to her neck and started to kiss along her soft skin.

She melted right away. A soft sigh fell from her lips but she cleared her throat and tried to pull herself together enough to play her games. But there was no point; she's always putty in your hands when you kiss her neck, and you know that.

"Y/N?" She stuttered your name and a shaky sigh left her lips when you brushed your lips against a spot on her neck that always makes her weak in the knees.

Suddenly, the controller slipped out of her hands as she lost her grip and she moved to lace her fingers through your hair.

"You're gonna make me lose." She reminded you, only for you to smirk against her neck.

"Well, you're the one that ignored me. I had to get your attention somehow."

She chuckled and smiled to herself as her eyes slipped shut and she tilted her head so you could kiss more of her skin.

But you pulled away so you could move to kiss her lips instead. You pushed them onto hers fiercely, making sure the kiss was passionate right away.

"Well, you've got my attention now," she mumbled against your lips, making you giggle happily and pull her closer.

"Good." You mumbled and pulled away to kiss the corners of her lips, happy that you can finally give her some affection and get some much-needed attention now.