chill, mommy (requested)

"Has anyone seen Y/N?" Mina asked your mutual friends as she looked around the club.

"Don't worry, Mina. A couple of the girls are gone, I'm sure they're just off having fun somewhere in here together." One of your friends answered.

Mina looked and noticed that a couple of your other friends had indeed left, most likely having gone off to the dance floor, where she figured you were.

Mina downed the rest of the alcohol in her glass as she listened to your friends talk and occasionally spoke too, answering any questions they had about the group and whatever else she's been up to.

And even though you and Mina came to this club a couple of hours ago so you could get out and hang out with your friends for a while, Mina was missing you being in her arms and part of the conversation.

"Would you excuse me for a second?" Mina asked as she got out of her seat.

"Where are you going?" One of your friends asked.

"To find her girl, of course," another of them spoke, causing them to burst into laughter as a shy smile pulled at Mina's lips.

Mina made her way through the sweaty bodies and loud voices in her way as she looked around for you.

She finally spotted you and as her eyes lit up, she hurried over to you as quickly as she could.

"Baby!" Mina excitedly yelled as she came up behind you and pulled you into her arms. "I was wondering where you were."

"I'm sorry, I wanted to dance!" You said as you turned around to face her. "How's everything going? Are you drunk? Are our friends drunk yet?"

"Not yet but you're missing out on some fun conversations. Also, your drink left my sight for a few so I had the bartender dump it to make sure that you're safe. I'll get you a new one."

You couldn't help the way your heart swelled over how protective she is of you and how much she loves you.

You leaned in, just about to peck her lips.

When, suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder.

"Hello," A voice said and you looked away from Mina to see who was standing there.

It was a stranger - a woman about your age, maybe a little older, that you'd never seen before.

Judging by how she slurred her words and the look on her face, she was highly intoxicated.

"Yes?"

"Can I buy you a drink, sexy?"

Mina immediately put her hands on your hips and clenched her jaw.

"I would love to get to know you. Tell me your name, hot stuff. Maybe I can take you home with me?"

The girl went to place her hand on your arm, only for Mina to swat it away.

You and the flirtatious stranger turned to look at Mina, who was practically giving the girl a death glare.

"Don't," Mina said as she clenched her jaw even harder.

You haven't ever seen Mina this jealous.

You had to admit - it was pretty hot.

But it also wasn't needed considering you had no intention of doing anything but rejecting this stranger.

So, turning to Mina, you leaned in and whisper in her ear.

"Chill, mommy,"

Mina's breath hitched and her heart began to hammer against her chest.

She tightened her grip on you once more but this time for an entirely different reason.

This time, she felt needy and needed everyone that may see that you were hers.

"I'm taken."

"Okay."

And just like that, the stranger left.

"Ready to go get some more drinks?" You asked Mina and got ready to walk to your friends when Mina suddenly wrapped her hand around your wrist tightly.

"No."

"No?" You chuckled.

"You heard me, baby girl. You called me mommy. The only place we're going is home."

And you couldn't argue even if you wanted to.

The look in her eyes was driving you wild.

So you just agreed and went to say goodbye to your friends, faking sick so you could go home.

"Calling me mommy in public? That's daring, darling."

"But so worth it if you act like this, mommy." You smirked and watched as she did the same, ready for a fun night ahead.