the luckiest girl in the world (requested)

You entered the room as quietly as you could, hoping that you wouldn't disturb anyone working on the set of your girlfriend's newest photoshoot. You didn't want to bother anyone, knowing that this photoshoot is really important.

But you're always trying to be as supportive of your girl as you can be and that included something as simple as bringing her favorite drink from her favorite spot and watching everyone drool over how stunning she is and envy her effortless beauty.

But, instinctively, she looked over at you. She saw you walk in and suddenly, she was all smiles. The photoshoot was supposed to be serious, but thanks to you, they'd have a few pictures of that cute little grin, too.

"Baby," she giggled and the photographer called out to take a little break so Mina could get some water and visit you for a second. Her mood was much brighter now, thanks to your surprise visit.

"Hey, gorgeous." You smiled and then gave her a kiss, careful not to smear her makeup, of course. "Whoa..."

"What?"

You took her in, staring at her from head to toe, before looking back at those big brown eyes of hers. They were full of stars. She knew what you were so breathless over and it made her blush a little.

But still, she likes hearing you compliment her. It makes her feel better about herself.

"You look so beautiful, Mina." You said and reached over to brush a lock of hair behind her ear. "You always do, though. What else is new?"

She giggled and kissed your cheek, leaving a bit of her lipstick behind on your skin. But you didn't mind.

She sipped on her drink before getting her lipstick done once more and making her way back to the other side of the room to continue the photoshoot.

You couldn't look away from her. You wondered how you'd gotten so lucky to have fallen in love with Mina; someone who's just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. Someone so cute, so kind, so charismatic.

You stand there staring at her. The room was silent other than the photographer giving her instructions on which pose to do next and the sound of the camera flashing.

Otherwise, she had everyone, including you, of course, absolutely mesmerized; so astounded by her breathtaking beauty that it was difficult to even find the words to say.

You took a couple of photos of her, too. Just to keep on your phone all to yourself, to admire and save for a rainy day.

You watched the rest of the photoshoot until she was done and ready to go.

She changed back into her sweats and her shirt before taking your hand and walking out the door to go home. It was late in the evening now and she was tired after her busy day, practically collapsing on the bed as soon as you reached it.

"Tired?" You asked curiously as you hovered over, leaving little kisses along her neck.

"Not really, no," she smiled, suddenly awake and refreshed.

She looped her arms around you, slipping her fingers beneath her shirt that you had on. She stared at you with sparkles in her eyes and that sweet smile.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just feel really thankful for you. I mean, I always do. I wonder a lot how I got so lucky to deserve you. What did I ever do so right? But today, my heart just feels so full. I love seeing you shine. I love seeing how you take everyone's breath away, turning heads as soon as you walk into the room. I love that I get to see you live out your dreams. You did so incredible, Mina. You always do. I just want to remind you of that."

She brushed her thumbs along your cheeks, gazing at you with stars in her eyes.

"I'm really proud of you and I'm so, so in love with you. You're so wonderful. You're doing great, at everything you do. I just thought I should tell you that. I worry I don't tell you enough."

She just grinned and brushed her fingers along your back, letting them dance softly along your skin.

"I love you so much." She whispered. "You make me feel so beautiful."

"Mina, baby, you are beautiful; so, so beautiful." You said and started to kiss her neck. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

"Me too." She said and gently cupped your chin so you'd look up at her, only for her to drop her forehead onto yours. "Thank you for everything; for being there, for bringing me my favorite drink, for making me feel so good about myself all the time. I'm in love with you."

You smiled at each other before you leaned in for a kiss. She happily kissed you back, only for you to pull away when her phone chimed.

She grabbed it and saw that it was a message from the photographer, who sent her a link to all the photos.

You laid your cheek on her shoulder and swiped through the photos together.

"That one's my favorite. No, wait, that one! No, wait, sorry, that one." You said again and again with every picture you saw, making Mina laugh and stare down at you with an adoring gaze.

She was so in love with you, unsure of what she'd ever do without you.