fans catch you making out (requested)

"It's so beautiful out here tonight." You softly spoke as you stared up at the sky, mesmerized by how beautiful all of the stars are.

Mina brought you out here tonight to stargaze together. But it's mostly been just you doing the stargazing while she gazes at you adoringly.

She's brushing her fingers along your cheek, smiling to herself as she takes in how incredibly beautiful you are.

"So, are you going to stargaze too? Or are you just going to stare at me?"

"I think my view is much more beautiful." She said and you rolled your eyes, although you couldn't deny how those sweet words made your heart flutter. "I love you."

You looked away from the sky and to your girlfriend, reaching out to brush a lock of her long hair behind her ear.

"I love you too."

She leaned in to give you a kiss. It was just going to be one kiss; one soft, sweet kiss.

But you got lost in her lips, the way they moved against yours and the way they tasted, and the atmosphere was so romantic that it only made you crave staying in this sweet moment with her even more.

She slipped her hand from your cheek and beneath your shirt, her fingertips caressing your skin so soft.

But you shook your head upon realizing just how lost you two were becoming in the moment and you pulled away from her lips and wrapped your fingers around hers, pulling them away from your skin.

"I don't think making out here is a good idea, baby. Look around. We're in public. What if somebody sees us? Sees you?"

She sighed and laid her forehead on your shoulder with a groan.

"There's nobody here. It's late."

"There's no one here right now. But it's a beautiful night. That could change in the blink of an eye."

"You worry too much, sweet girl." She said as she stared up at you. "It's just us."

Her words fell from her lips in a whisper, her eyes staring right into yours, and you could see the sparkle inside them.

There was no denying it; she wanted to make out with you more than she wanted anything else and saying no was impossible when you wanted the same thing.

"It's okay." She whispered as she brushed her thumb across your lips. "Let go of any worries you've got right now. No one else is here. Just focus on me, my love."

You just nodded your head and pulled her in for another kiss, unable to resist the urge to do so.

While the other kisses you shared before were sweet and romantic, this one was much more passionate. It's obvious, with every kiss you share, just how much you're both craving some steamy kisses and loving touches.

Mina's hand wandered back to your shirt and when she slipped her fingers beneath it to brush them across your soft skin, you didn't stop her.

You just melted and made sure she knew how much you were enjoying every brush of her fingertips on your skin and every brush of her lips on yours.

But a moment later, you took her by surprise by rolling her onto her back on the blanket that you were laying on the grass on together.

You continued to move your lips passionately against hers, almost steamily, as you laced your fingers through her hair.

You pulled away from her lips a moment later and started to kiss her neck, making her eyes close while she caught her breath, only to let out a couple of soft sighs and even smile a little to herself as her heart swelled with love for you.

"I'm so in love with you, Mina; so, so in love with you."

You couldn't help but let the words fall from your kips as you showered her with loving kisses, even leaving a few love bites across her skin as you went along.

But her smile only grew, her heart only fluttering more as the words sank in.

"I'm so very in love with you, baby girl." She whispered back to you before she pulled you in for another kiss, this one even steamier than the ones you shared before.

She rolled you back over onto your back and gently laid her hand on your cheek, thumb brushing across your skin softly as you made out.

But the sound of a few gasps coming from nearby made you both pull away in shock.

"Mina?" Someone excitedly yelled.

"Is that Mina?" Another person asked and you both looked to where the voices were coming from, finding a couple of excited fans close by.

"Oh, no." You groaned.

"Mina!" They screamed excitedly as it sank in that it was actually Mina that they were seeing.

"Hi," she politely spoke, smiling at them.

"What are you doing? Is that your girlfriend?"

You and Mina stared at each other, knowing that you'd been caught.

"Yes," Mina confessed with a quiet voice, clearly nervous to do so as her hands shook. "Please don't tell anyone! I'm begging you. We've been together for close to a year and we're trying so hard to stay private."

"Don't worry. We won't tell." They said and Mina sighed in relief.

"Is there anything I can do for you? To show my appreciation for keeping our secret?"

"No, that's okay. Getting to talk to you right now is more than enough." One of them said.

"You seem so happy these days. I guess we've figured out why." The other said and Mina looked at you, brushing her fingertips across your cheek again as she nodded, eyes locked with yours.

"That's exactly right." She said before looking back at them. "Promise you won't tell?"

"We swear, Mina. We're your fans, we don't plan on invading your private life. That's not our intention. We only want you to be happy."

Their words melted her heart.

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Your secret is always safe with us but just know that we're rooting for you." They said and waved goodbye before walking away, talking excitedly about how kind Mina was.

Mina dropped her forehead on her shoulder, a long sigh of relief falling from her lips.

"That could've been so terrible."

"I told you that someone could appear at any time."

She rolled her eyes before kissing you again.

"Fine, you were right. Now, please, baby, let's continue."

"Oh, no way." You said and watched her stare at you in shock as you sat up. "Not here. Only if we go home."

You stood up and gathered your things, smirking to yourself as she started to do the same.

"Wait! Wait for me, y/n!" She said as she grabbed everything else1, rushing to your side and to the car so you could head home and resume making out.