she gets jealous (requested)

"You look so beautiful," Mina said as she wrapped her arms around you from behind and hugged you tightly.

Despite all the people around you and all the potential eyes on both of you right now, she wasn't afraid to show you a little affection. She actually found it hard to let you go and to take her eyes off of you.

She invited you to tag along to the award show the girls are attending tonight. It's a huge night for them and she wanted you to be there.

Because, although she enjoys soaking in the success of their passion and hard work with the girls, having you there made it all that much better and truly meant the world to her.

"Thanks for being here tonight." She whispered in your ear.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm proud of you! You all work so hard and it's nice seeing you get the praise and love you deserve in return."

As you turned around, she dropped her forehead onto yours and sent you a bright smile.

She was about to speak when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Turning around, she saw that it was Wheein who was standing behind her.

"Oh, hi!" Mina smiled as she let you go and hugged Wheein. "So nice to see you tonight."

"Nice to see you! I just wanted to come over and say hello and congratulate you on everything. I spoke to the girls already and I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you all face to face." She explained and then looked from Mina to you.

"Oh, this is y/n! My-"

The word girlfriend was just about to fall from her lips when Momo suddenly rushed over and tapped her shoulder.

"So sorry to interrupt. Mina, we need to talk for a minute." She nodded to the other seven girls waiting on both of them and Mina just rubbed your lower back comfortingly before walking away.

You've been by her side every second tonight, aside from when the girls performed and accepted their awards on stage.

Otherwise, you were attached to her hip and never let go, which she didn't mind at all.

It's your first awards show. So many idols around, so many new people that you haven't met. So she was willing to stick by your side, knowing you probably needed some comfort.

But there are times that she has to leave your side and you knew it was bound to happen a few times throughout the night.

So, despite being a huge fan of Wheein and feeling a little starstruck, you managed to pull yourself together.

"I like your dress." Wheein complimented, eyes roaming along your figure. "You look so stunning."

She couldn't help but stare at you.

You looked beautiful.

Mina's only told you that about a hundred times so far tonight.

"Thanks." You complimented and got to talking about how amazing the show was and the girls' performance and, although she tried to, Wheein struggled to take her eyes off of you.

Mina noticed this quite fast.

Because her conversation with the girls only consisted of their busy schedule for tomorrow before she was able to return to your side, only to find Wheein sinking her teeth into her lip and hanging onto every word you spoke.

She came back up behind you and kissed your neck softly.

"Sorry, hope I didn't take too long." She apologized while staring Wheein down a bit.

"It's okay." Wheein quickly said and looked back at you.

"Doesn't my girlfriend look so beautiful tonight?" She asked, only for Wheein to nod and realize that she'd crossed a line. "She's catching everybody's eyes tonight, but I'm the lucky one to call her mine. All mine." She spoke before kissing your cheek.

"You're cute together." Wheein complimented. "So sorry. Hope you have a great night. Congratulations on everything, Mina. Hope to see you around."

You turned around to face Mina and she could tell by the look in your eyes that you knew what she'd been up to.

"Don't be getting jealous now, Mina."

She pretended to be offended by that, only to sigh and pull you closer.

"You didn't see the way she was looking at you."

"Yeah, because I don't care. I have you and that's all that matters to me."

She put her forehead on yours.

"I know." She smiled, brushing a lock of hair behind your ear. "You look so beautiful tonight. Guess I can't blame her, or everyone else that's been checking you out tonight."

You shook your head with a laugh, oblivious to it all.

"I really am so lucky to call you mine." She said before she leaned in to lay a kiss on your lips, marking yet another sweet stolen moment in the crowded backstage area. "I love you so much."

"Love you too."