your maternity photoshoot (requested)

"Oh, wow," Mina said as you came out of the dressing room, standing in front of her. "Damn, baby, you look so good. This lace dress looks stunning on you."

"Thank you, my love," You said before she pecked your lips.

Placing her hand on your bump, she looked at you in adoration as her eyes traveled across your body.

Ever since you got together, you've always been the most beautiful girl in the world.

But now that you're pregnant, and heavily so, she swears that she's never seen a sight more beautiful than you and your bump.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" She asked as she brushed her hand across your stomach.

"Good. I'm enjoying the photoshoot but I'm a little tired." You said as a stylist came up to do a couple of touch-ups on your hair.

"Oh, baby, that's good to hear. But... I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to this girl." She said as she gently poked your stomach.

You rolled your eyes as she let a giggle fall from her lips before she bent down a little, both of her hands on your bump now.

"Hello in there, my baby. Only a couple more months until we meet you!" Mina said and just thinking about how close it's getting to the day your baby girl will be welcomed into the world caused a giant smile to pull at her lips. "I can't wait! We're doing a photoshoot today. I'm going to post them later. Everyone's going to be talking about you!"

You chuckled as you listened to her speak to the little human inside of you and, as it always does, it warmed your heart.

You're so excited to meet your little girl but you're almost certain that no one on this earth has been more excited about having a baby than Mina is.

She's so happy and since your relationship is so public and you're so heavily pregnant that hiding it hasn't been an option for the last couple of months, Mina even tries to find ways to bring it up in interviews and twice activities.

She's so proud and so excited that just the mention of your daughter will make any moment of sadness fade away and become replaced with the happiest and brightest of smiles.

It's precious to see and you love knowing that she's just as excited about being a mom as you are.

"Hello Mina and Y/N! Are you two ready to start the photoshoot yet?" The photographer politely asked as she came up to you.

"Three." Mina corrected as she continued to brush her hand across your bump.

"Sorry, three." The photographer said, making you laugh a little.

"Yeah, we're ready." You said.

Mina took your hand and walked across the room with you.

The cameras were all set up, the lighting was as perfect as can be, and with all of the angles and pictures you and Mina have in mind that you already discussed doing, you were ready.

With every photo taken, Mina was touching you or your bump, or both, in every single picture and there was no lack of smiles as she found a way to either make you giggle in certain pictures or her simple touch or sweet words in your ear made you grin.

It was obvious that with every picture taken, your little girl was going to be so loved and your relationship with Mina was strong and healthy because it was clear that you were both genuinely so happy and so in love.

"I have a request," Mina said to the photographer as she paused between pictures. "I want a few pictures of just my girls."

You were surprised by that because even though you saw that a lot of women tend to do that, you and Mina agreed that you wanted it to be the three of you in each picture.

"I want some photos of my girls. I want to post them all over Instagram and set one as my lock screen. I can't get enough of how beautiful you look and how much you continue to glow while you're pregnant. I want to show it off to the whole world. So, for me, take a few pictures just you and your beautiful bump."

Well, how could you say no to that?

You shared a sweet kiss as her hand continued to rest comfortably on her bump and after, she kissed your bump softly.

Both of those moments had been captured by the photographer, which you and Mina appreciated a lot.

"Okay, you ready, Y/N?" The photographer asked.

You nodded and did a few sweet poses of you holding your stomach and gazing at it with loving eyes, always finding so much joy in knowing that your precious daughter is growing in there, safe and sound.

The photographer complimented you, as did Mina.

But it wasn't just the photographer snapping photos of you.

Mina was, too.

She held her phone up in her hands, taking as many pictures as possible.

She didn't hesitate to send a couple to her family and the girls, adding a few heart eyes emojis and a few hearts, planning to share them with the world soon.

"Ready, Mina?" The photographer asked.

Mina stood across the room, watching as you spoke to the baby, wondering how she ever got so lucky to be able to marry you, the most beautiful woman in the world, and start a family with you; a beautiful little girl that she'd love and spoil forever.