mommy (requested)

Not going to lie, I'm extremely nervous about publishing this chapter lol. Hope you enjoy it nonetheless! ❤️

————————————————————————

Your arms were wrapped tightly around Mina's neck as her lips moved passionately against yours.

You were making out, happily lost in each other after a very busy and stressful day for both of you.

Her fingers were beneath her shirt that you were wearing, brushing softly against your skin as you tried to pull her closer to you, as if that was even possible at this point.

She pulled away from the kiss but not without biting your lip first, tugging at it with her teeth.

It sent a shiver down your spine and caused your breath to hitch in your throat and Mina just smirked at you before trailing kisses to your neck.

You were lost in the clouds again, feeling your heart hammer in excitement as she kissed every inch of your skin.

She made you feel so loved and so beautiful and you just can't ever get enough of her.

Suddenly though, she started to kiss other spots, her lips now brushing behind your ear, which is one of your weak spots.

Although, honestly, you're convinced that your entire body is full of weak and sweet spots now because wherever Mina caresses or kisses, you turn to putty in her hands - and she loves that.

You unwrapped your arms from her neck and began to lace your fingers through her hair and as she tugged at your earlobe, you tugged at the strands of her dark hair, making your name fall from her lips.

And you can't explain why but it just did something to you.

It was unexpected but blissful and you couldn't control the way you responded; it's as though the word slipped from your lips instinctively.

"Mommy,"

Mina had never been more shocked in her life.

Pulling away, she gazed at you with wide eyes.

"What did you just say?"

"Uh..." you awkwardly said.

"Say it again." She whispered and leaned in closer, her ear right near your lips.

"Mommy,"

Suddenly, your name fell from her lips yet again, and it made your heart race.

"You like that?" You asked and she quickly nodded her head.

"Yes. Again, baby girl. Please."

You complied, letting the world fall from your lips yet again, and Mina's eyes rolled back at the sound.

"You're so hot," she smiled as she kissed your lips. "You drive me wild, darling. I love you so much."

"I love you too, mommy,"

She let out a soft sigh against your lips, deepening the next kiss, unable to get enough of you.