slamming the car door prank (requested)

"Are you ready to go, my love? We should hit the road soon or else we won't get there until late." Mina said as she gathered up her last-minute things.

You're going on vacation for a few days and she's ready to head out as the excitement begins to get the best of her, making her feel impatient as she waits on you.

"Basically. Go out to the car, babe. I'll be out there in just a moment."

You pretended that you were still searching around for a few things as she walked to the door.

"I'm locking the door. Just pull it shut when you come out." She said with a smile on her face. "And hurry up! Let's get going, I'm excited!"

"Don't worry, baby, I won't be long." You promised and watched her walk out the door.

You grabbed your charger, phone, and your wallet before putting them into your bag and heading out the door with a smirk on your face and something up your sleeve.

Making your way to the passenger side of the car, you saw that Mina was staring down at her phone that was in her hands.

"I'm ready, baby!" You cheerfully said as you opened the car door.

"Alright, babe. Let me just send this text to Momo real quick and then we can go." She said.

You sat down in the seat and hooked your phone up to the car, turning on some music that you and Mina both enjoy.

You heard the sound of the text send and as soon as she prepared to set her phone down, you loudly and forcefully slammed the car door.

Her phone fell right out of her hand and she shrieked loudly, placing her hand over her heart as it pounded against her chest.

"What the hell, Y/N! Why'd you do that?" She asked as you burst into laughter. "It's not funny!"

"It's very funny!" You laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"You scared me!"

You giggled and leaned over to kiss her cheek as she tried to slow down her fast heartbeat.

"Did I get you?"

"Yes." She grumbled. "Slamming the door of my nice car when I least expect it is going to make my heart burst from my chest."

You couldn't help but laugh loudly once more and she playfully hit your arm as she rolled her eyes.

"You're the reason my hair will be turning grey soon."

"I love you!" You smiled as you kissed her cheek a few times.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I love you too. I just hate your pranks." She grumbled and you just shook your head with a grin as she started the car, mumbling about how you nearly scared her half to death.