I still love you (requested)

"I have to go. I've got a busy day ahead. Interviews, photoshoots, the usual." Your girlfriend sighed as you stood at the door together. "I love you and hope you have an amazing day."

"I love you too. I hope you have an amazing day too, my love." You grinned and kissed her lips before she headed out the door.

You watched her pull out of the driveway and wave goodbye to you a moment later.

You waved back, blowing her a kiss, before you got ready to close the door.

But you saw another car pull into the driveway and you recognized it immediately.

Mina got out of her car with yet another bouquet of flowers in her hands.

You rolled your eyes as she walked up the front porch steps.

"Y/N, wait! Don't close the door, please!" She begged as you got into the house and got ready to close the door, only for her to put her foot in the doorway to stop you from doing so.

"What do you want, Mina?" You asked in an unhappy voice.

"Where's Jeongyeon?" She asked.

"She headed off for the day. She's got a lot to do. Don't you?"

She shrugged her shoulders wordlessly and then stared at the flowers in her hands.

They're your favorite.

She got them for you quite often when you were together but not nearly as much as she does now.

You've been broken up for the last three months.

You've moved on and Mina was shocked to find out that the person you've moved on with, the person you're falling in love with, is one of her best friends.

That's been hard to accept but she's not as upset as once was about it.

These days, she's more upset about what she did.

It sank in soon after you caught her cheating that she messed up a lot.

She didn't do it on purpose; she would never. It was all a drunken mistake.

But to you, it was all the same.

And you didn't hesitate to break up with her, knowing that you couldn't stay with a cheater.

"We'll be fine eventually. But right now, things just aren't the same." She mumbled sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

She nodded as she stared into your eyes.

"These are for you." She quietly said as she held out the flowers for you to take.

"I don't want them."

Your words broke her heart.

"The only person I enjoy getting flowers from now is Jeongyeon. Things are over between us. I need you to accept that."

"But I can't!" She said as she stomped her feet. "I can't accept it. I can't move on. Because I still love you!"

"But I don't, Mina!"

"How can you not love me anymore?" She asked tearfully.

"Because you cheated, Mina! You slept with another woman. You can't expect me to love you the way I once did after that."

She hung her head in sadness.

"I never wanted things to turn out this way. I was so in love with you. But that's in the past. Because I can't love you anymore."

"You love Jeongyeon, now?" She asked in sadness, gazing at you with tears in her eyes as her lower lip trembled.

"Yeah. You can't change that. Mina, I'm sorry things turned out this way. I'm sorry we're over for good and I'm sorry that the love I had for you isn't here anymore. I'm sorry that things have changed with the girls due to everything. But I'm not sorry for moving on and I'm not sorry for refusing to take you back. Because I can't trust you or love you anymore after what you did."

She swallowed thickly as her heart shattered in her chest.

"I guess I should go." She said and walked back to her car with the flowers for you still in her hands.

You watched her leave and then went back inside, knowing that Jeongyeon is the one you love now and that Mina is just part of your past.