trying to make each other flustered (requested)

"Damn, baby," Mina smiled as you came downstairs. "You look amazing."

"Thank you, baby. So do you." You said as you came over to her, wrapping your arms around her neck.

You're both dressed up as you're going out to a company dinner tonight with the girls and JYP.

Your ride will be here any minute now and Mina has to admit that she's a little bummed about that because she wishes for a little alone time with you after seeing you in this outfit.

"You look so hot." She said as she kissed your jaw.

She pulled away with a smirk and sank her teeth into her lip.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just thinking to myself."

"About?"

"How great your outfit would look on the bedroom floor."

"Mina!" You laughed.

"Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?"

"Well, you're one to talk, sexy." You said and kissed her cheek. "You look great right now. But you know what would look better on you? Me."

She giggled and ran her hands across your body.

"My lips are like Skittles and you're about to taste the rainbow." She said as she playfully raised her  eyebrows, making you shake your head with a smile.

"Do you drink soda? Because you look so-da-licious."

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." She said before pecking your lips.

"Are you a sea lion? Because I can sea you lion in my bed tonight."

"Treat me like a pirate and give me that booty." She said with a wink.

And this had you bursting into giggles, causing your cheeks to turn red.

"If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."

"Okay, you win! You've got me flustered."

She laughed as she pulled you in for another kiss.

As your lips moved against hers, a car horn beeped outside and you knew that your ride to the dinner had arrived.

"We got to go." You said as you pulled away from the kiss.

She whined as you grabbed her hand and led her out the door, ready for a nice night out with the girls and JYP.