melody project (requested)

Standing across the room, your breath was completely taken away at the sight of your beautiful girlfriend sitting in the chair, getting her hair and makeup done for her melody project.

"Oh, look, Mina! Look who's here!" Chaeyoung excitedly said as she tapped your girlfriend on her shoulder.

She came to support Mina as well, keeping her company until you'd arrive.

As Mina turned around in her chair to look at you, your heart nearly burst from your chest.

She always looks amazing but something about her in that white dress and the look of happiness that you saw in her eyes was making you weaker in the knees than you usually get when you see her.

"Baby! You came!" She grinned and extended her arm, wiggling her fingers to wordlessly tell you to come closer and take her hand.

You happily did just that.

You reached out and intertwined your fingers with hers before she pulled you closer, pulling you to stand right beside her as she finished getting ready.

"I told you that I would, my love. This is so important to you. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

You kissed her cheek and her smile returned, as did that sparkle in her eyes.

"You must be so excited."

"I am." She said. "I love doing melody projects, they're always so fun! But I really love this song. It's so festive and I can't wait to perform it."

You watched as they finished doing her hair and makeup and when she stood, she instantly pulled you into her arms.

"I'm so happy for you." You said as you gazed into her eyes. "You look absolutely beautiful. Go have fun, sing your big sweet heart out for your fans to adore. You're going to do amazing!"

She kissed your lips softly and went to walk away so she could go on set and perform but she ended up turning back around and rushed back to you, wanting a couple more sweet kisses from you.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more. Go, my love! Chaeyoung and I will be here to cheer you on!"

Chaeyoung giggled before nodding her head in agreement.

Everyone went quiet as the cameras began to roll a moment later as your girlfriend took a seat and started to perform.

You closed your eyes, finding comfort in her soft and beautiful voice as she sang.

You always love hearing her sing. It's what she loves and it's what she was born to do. She always shines so brightly.

You love the sound of her voice.

It was a little deeper than the other members yet it was so pretty and smooth.

You can't explain the things it does to your heart when you hear her sing; it's just magical and every single time, you're left in awe over how beautifully she carries every note of each song she sings.

Opening your eyes, you were left in awe over how elegant the entire thing was.

From the christmas tree to the candles that made the room glow and the calm and romantic atmosphere that the set gave off.

And, of course, her loving gaze as she sang was right on you, making you melt.

Because you had listened to the song and memorized the lyrics when you found out that she'd be doing this for her melody project, you quietly sang along with her.

No one could hear you but Mina could see you enjoying the moment so much that you couldn't help but sing with her and it made this melody project even more special for her.

The cameras stopped a couple of minutes later as the song finished and she was quickly met with cheers.

Standing up, she politely bowed to the staff as she made her way to you.

"Did you like it?" She asked, a bright smile on her face.

"No." You said and that made her smile fade slightly. "I loved it! It was amazing, baby! You did such a wonderful job!"

You brushed your fingers through her hair and gazed into those beautiful brown eyes of hers, swearing that you could get lost in them every time you catch her gaze.

"I figured. I saw you swaying and singing along." She smiled as she put her hands on your hips. "Thank you for being here."

"Hey, lovebirds. Am I invisible? I'm here too." Chaeyoung jokingly reminded you and Mina and you just giggled together.

"Thank you, Chae," Mina said and pulled away from you to give her a hug before she pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

"I'm so proud of you, my love. I always love seeing you perform and live out your dreams. The fans are going to love this melody project, I just know it."

"Thank you, baby girl." She grinned as she kissed you once more, so thankful for you always being here to support her, as well as her amazing friends.