she goes back to her ex (requested)

You raced to the front door as soon as you heard the knock on it.

Brushing your hands over your dress, you tried to hold back the grin pulling at your lips as a rush of excitement flooded over you.

Your girlfriend of four months has been so busy these last couple of weeks and you haven't been able to see her much since then.

But tonight that all changes.

And for the first time in a long and stressful couple of weeks for you, you're feeling as happy as can be.

You opened the door expecting to be pulled in for a kiss or greeted with a grin as wide as yours.

But to your surprise, Mina stood there with a sad look in her eyes.

Something told you that something wasn't right, from the look in her eyes to the way that she was only wearing sweats.

You don't mind her wearing sweats, she looks beautiful in them.

But you're supposed to be going to a nice restaurant tonight and that's something your girlfriend wouldn't wear to it.

"Mina? Is everything okay?"

"We need to talk. Can I come in?" She asked and you nodded before letting her in.

You closed the door behind her and watched her sit down on the sofa wordlessly.

"I thought we were going out tonight." You said as you sat down beside her.

"Yeah, well, that's what I'm here to explain."

"Explain? Mina, if something has come up with work or whatever, I understand. We can just reschedule."

"There's not going to be any rescheduling, Y/N." She sighed as she looked into your eyes. "I don't really know how to say this."

"Look, just say it, Mina. Because you're scaring me! You're acting as though you want to break up or something."

She hung her head at your words and that's when it sank in.

"Are you serious? You want to break up?" You frowned. "Why?"

"It's complicated."

"It isn't, just tell me!" You said in frustration.

"Fine." She sighed as she bit her lip nervously. "My ex has been talking to me lately. We became friends again and she told me yesterday that she really misses me and... I realized that I miss her too. So we're getting back together."

"Your ex? Your most recent one? The one that cheated on you and treated you like crap?" You asked and watched her run her fingers through her  hair.

"Don't do this, Y/N/."

"I'm not doing anything except putting the pieces together." You said as you folded your arms over your chest. "Let me guess - you gaven't been busy with work lately. You've been with her."

"We want to try and work things out. You could be at least somewhat supportive of that."

You stared at her in disbelief for a moment as you tried to get your thoughts together.

"Are you being serious right now? Do you hear the words coming out of your mouth? I should be supportive of you? My ex, getting back together with her ex who treated her like garbage. That doesn't make any sense and I don't have to support you with anything. Especially since we're over now. For good."

"We could still be friends." She suggested.

You scoffed and shook your head before getting up to go and open the door.

"No, Mina, we can't. Now get out of my house. I have nothing more to say and I don't want to hear you spew lies and crap anymore. So just go."

She got up and started to make her way out the door.

"And when she cheats again or she says something that you don't deserve to hear and your feelings get hurt and you break up, go take it up with someone else. Don't be coming back begging on your knees for me. Because I mean it. We're done."

"Fine. That won't happen anyways." She said as she walked out the door and to her car, slamming the door behind her.

Of course, your feelings were hurt and your heart was broken.

But you'd recover quickly because you know that you're worth more than that and in the end, it'll be her begging for you to take her back.

Only, you won't.

No matter what, you're never going back to Mina.