you have cravings (requested)

"Mina? Mina, wake up." You whispered as you shook your sleeping girlfriend, desperate for her to wake up.

She groaned as she opened her heavy eyes. It was only after three in the morning and she was completely exhausted.

"What is it, my love?" She mumbled as she sat up in bed, turning on the lamp to get a good look at you.

"Mina, I have a problem."

Those words sent her through a panic right away. The last thing she wanted to hear you say at three am when you're pregnant is that you have a problem.

"What kind of problem, baby? Is it an emergency?"

"Yes. Mina, we have no ice cream!"

It took a few seconds for it to all sink in. She threw her head back with a groan and then put her hand over her racing heart.

"Y/N," she whined. "You said it was an emergency! You scared me."

"It is... to us." You said as you nodded to your stomach.

She shook her head with a smile and leaned over to kiss your shoulder.

"Are you sure you have to have ice cream at three in the morning? How about some pickles or some chocolate? We have those here."

"No, Mina, we need ice cream." You whined and she nodded her head understandingly.

"Okay. I'll go to the convenience store. They're open twenty-four-seven. Any particular kind?" She asked as she got out of bed, slipping on her shoes.

She was still in her pajamas and she had no plans on changing out of them.

She was sleepy and when she gets back she plans to climb under the covers and go straight back to sleep. She had no energy to change.

But, for you and for the baby that she already adores, she will do anything in this world for.

Even if it means dragging her tired butt out of bed at three in the morning for ice cream.

You told her what kind you wanted and she nodded as she grabbed her keys, her phone, and her wallet.

"I love you both." She smiled as she kissed your lips and then your stomach, which still wasn't a bump just yet.

"Love you more."

"Impossible!" She yelled as she walked out the door and got into the car, driving off to the store to get your ice cream to satisfy your cravings.

She grabbed a few cartons of it and threw them in a basket before grabbing a few other things you crave, just so she had everything you'd need and wouldn't have to come back here tonight.

She checked out, yawning into her mask as she paid and got everything bagged up.

Once she finished, she walked back out to the car and drove home.

She walked inside and put all but one carton into the freezer, as well as putting everything else away that she got that didn't belong in there.

After, she grabbed you a spoon and walked up the stairs to your shared room.

There you sat on the bed with a smile on your face. It made her heart melt.

"Here you go, my babies," she said and kissed your head as she padded across the floor to you, handing you the ice cream.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, pretty girl." She smiled and took off her shoes before crawling into bed.

"Sorry I woke you. I hope I don't annoy you with my cravings." You apologized, causing Mina to frown.

"No, baby, no. It's okay. I don't mind, honestly. I love helping you. There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you and our little one."

"I love you." You smiled and put your head on her shoulder as you ate.

And as tired as Mina was, she stayed awake until you decided you were done and even took what was left down into the kitchen to put into the freezer for you.

She crawled back into bed and pulled you close, pressing kisses all across your head as you put it on her chest.

"Just so you know I got you a few of those. You should be set for the next few nights."

"What would we ever do without you?" You mumbled and she shook her head as she listened to you breathe.

"I ask myself that question every day; what would I ever do without you and our little one, who I already love more than I can say."

You were sound asleep already, making Mina's heart melt.

"Goodnight, baby girl," she whispered. "And goodnight to you, my little angel." She smiled and kissed your stomach before putting her head down and closing her heavy eyes once more.