wearing a revealing outfit while she's gaming (requested)

"Mina? Mina? Mina!" You whined as you poked your girlfriend's sides.

She was sitting on the sofa beside you, focusing all of her attention on the video game that she was playing.

And while she tried to concentrate, she was biting at her lip and it was beginning to drive you wild.

You're desperate for her attention, even for just a few minutes.

However, she's too into her game for that right now.

"Stop, babe, I'm busy." She said as she started a new round.

Well, if that's how she wanted to be then you'd just have to get her attention another way.

You knew exactly how to do it.

Going upstairs, you changed out of your clothes and into something that you'd just bought recently and that you planned on surprising Mina with soon.

This isn't the situation you pictured when buying it but it was still bound to get her attention and that's all you cared about.

After it was on, you made your way back downstairs and over to Mina once more.

"Mina?" You said as you pulled at the sleeve of her sweater.

"What? Baby, I'm busy. I'm about to win."

"Mina, just take one quick glance at me and see what I did for you."

Curious, she looked at you quickly and then looked back at the screen.

But when she realized what she'd seen in that short second, as it sank into her brain, she turned her gaze back to you.

And her jaw practically hit the floor when she saw what you had on.

Your outfit was super revealing.

It was purple, a color she loved, making it even more perfect and special.

It didn't leave much to the imagination at all.

And Mina loved it.

"Holy," She whispered. "Damn, baby, when did you get this?"

"Not long ago. I've been saving it for the perfect moment and, well, I wanted your attention. It seemed like the perfect moment."

"Baby girl, if it was my attention that you wanted, you've got it."

Suddenly, the game chimed with the sound of her losing the round she'd started a couple of minutes ago.

She turned her head to look at the screen to see the words 'you lose' flashing on the tv.

"I don't even care." She said as she turned back to you.

Pulling you onto her lap, she let her hands travel across your body before she leaned in to kiss your neck.

"You look so good, baby." She said as she sank her teeth into her lip.

"So I have your attention now, huh?" You smirked and she rolled her eyes before she leaned in, giving you a kiss on your lips.

"You know you do, darling. Damn, as if I can focus on anything else when you look this hot?"

"Good." You said as you looped your arms around her neck and deepened the kiss as she put her hands on your hips, under the clothes.

She pulled you a little closer and hummed against your lips, knowing that her mind and attention were now on you rather than the video game she'd been playing.