sleeping on her lap (requested)

The conversation that the girls were sharing was starting to fade out as you rest your head on the back of the sofa.

It's only a little after eight o'clock in the evening but you're completely exhausted.

You've had a busy day with Mina and the girls and, not to mention, you only got an hour or two of sleep last night and the lack of sleep is catching up to you now.

Since you're hanging out at Jeongyeon's place tonight, you didn't want to tell Mina that you were tired because you know she'd just say that it was about time that you both head home and you can tell that she's having a lot of fun.

You really didn't want to ruin that.

So, you decided that you'd just fall asleep and whenever she decided that it was time to go home, you would wake up and go.

You couldn't help but close your eyes.

They felt too heavy to keep open any longer.

You let them slip shut and quickly drifted off to sleep.

However, you didn't stay resting where you were.

You eventually moved your head from the back of the couch and to Mina's lap.

She didn't think much of it at first.

She was so deep in conversation with Momo that she didn't even look at you, so she didn't even notice that you had fallen asleep.

She ran her fingers through your hair absentmindedly and talked and laughed with the girls, enjoying every second with them.

It was only when Tzuyu pointed it out to her that she realized you were sleeping.

"Y/N must be tired," Tzuyu said.

"What do you mean?" Mina wondered before looking down at her lap.

And her heart nearly burst out of her chest when she saw you sleeping on her lap.

"We did do a lot today," Jihyo said.

"Well, that and she had a hard time sleeping last night. She got an hour, maybe a little over that. She was pretty restless. I guess it's catching up to her." Mina said as she played with your hair.

"Do you need to go home?" Sana asked.

Mina shook her head wordlessly as she stared at you adoringly.

Her heart melted at the precious sight of you sleeping on her, looking like an angel as you did so.

"My sweet girl." She whispered softly before leaning down and kissing your head softly. "We'll go home in a bit. She needs to rest for a little while first. I don't want to disturb her."

"She could use some sleep, for sure," Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah. That and she looks too cute to disturb." Mina said and smiled brightly as you stirred in your sleep.

But you didn't lift your head from her lap, much to Mina's relief.

"I love you, baby," Mina said as she continued to play with your hair. "More than anything."

You just let out a soft sound in response as you slept peacefully, making Mina's heart swell.

"You're cute together." Dahyun smiled.

"Yeah, we're happy to see you so in love, Mina," Nayeon said.

"I am." Mina sighed happily as she continued to stare at you. "So, so in love."

And the girls just smiled as they watched their friend grin from ear to ear, happier and more content than she's ever been before.