get out (requested)

"Why are you so upset with me?" Mina asked as she let her hair down. "I just walked through the door five minutes ago and the first thing you do is get on me about this?"

"Mina, I wouldn't do that under any normal circumstances. But you backed out on me again tonight."

"What do you mean again?" She scoffed.

"I mean again as in it's the third day in a row that you said how sorry you were about backing out on me the night before and you swear that you'd be at the restaurant. I get there and then get a text from you saying 'sorry, baby, but I can't make it'. Three days in a row, Mina!"

"I'll make it up to you." She said as she reached out for your hand.

"When?" You asked, chuckling a little. "Because that's what you've been saying and, surprise surprise, you haven't!"

She hung her head, feeling so guilty for missing your dates and backing out on you time and time again.

But as an idol, things come up last minute so often.

Things she rarely ever has control over.

And saying no to those things and leaving to go on with the day or night as planned?

She'd be in serious trouble.

"I'm sorry."

"I feel so alone in this relationship, Mina! It feels like you don't even love me anymore!" You said as you blinked away the tears in your eyes.

Everything you've bottled up lately was spilling out now.

"How can you say that?" She asked. "I do love you."

"Well, sometimes, you have a funny way of showing it."

"You know what, Y/N? This is getting tiring. Sorry that I couldn't make our stupid date."

"Stupid? That's what it is now?" You shook your head.

"Yes! You should be more understanding of my job! I can't drop everything all the time for you! I try my hardest but things come up. I can't just say no!" She yelled in frustration.

"I know!" You said as you began to get overwhelmed. "I'm just tired, Mina. I'm tired of this."

"Fine. Easy solution." She said.

"What is it?"

"You're so tired of this? Of us? Of our relationship? Then get out of my house!"

That wasn't what you expected to hear.

It's not something you ever thought you'd hear her say to you.

"What?" You asked in a quiet, hurt voice. "Did you just tell me to get out of your house? I thought we shared this house? You told me it was just as much my home as it was yours. Now you want me out of your house!?"

Mina had realized what she'd said as it sank in at that moment.

She had never regretted anything more than she regretted saying that.

Seeing how hurt you were broke her and she quickly started to feel just as hurt as you.

"I-I didn't mean it. I don't even know why I said it. I was so frustrated and I," She paused as the guilt flooded over her. "Oh, Y/N, baby, I'm so sorry."

She tried to come over to you but you just shook your head and retreated away from her.

"You know I didn't mean it, right?"

"No, Mina, I don't."

Your words hurt hers much as hers hurt you.

Because she didn't mean to say such a cruel, awful thing and she never would.

But, in your hurt and disappointment in her, you didn't know that.

At that point, you didn't know what to think or believe when she spoke.

"I got frustrated too, Mina. But I'd never say something like that to you! How could you say that to me? You want me out?" You sniffled.

And before she could say another word you grabbed your keys, wallet, and your phone before you ran out of the house.

"Y/N, wait!" Mina panicked as she followed you out the door. "Y/N, stop! Don't go, please, I'm begging you!"

She ran to your car as you started it up.

Tapping her palms on the window, with tears in her eyes she apologized repeatedly and begged you not to go.

"What are you doing? Baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it! Where are you going to go?"

"A hotel or to one of the girls. At this point, I don't want to be near you. You told me to get out of your house, Mina. So guess what? I'm out."

You drove away as tears fell down Mina's cheeks.

She hung her head in shame and sadness while you drove through the blur of your tears and debated on where to go.

Mina's heart ached more than it ever had before as she wondered to herself if you'd ever return.

And, honestly, you couldn't help but wonder the same thing.